Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: With Great regret......  (Read 4519 times)

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
With Great regret......
« on: 27 August 2020, 12:23:23 »

The car will be up for sale at a very reasonable price for a quick sale at £1,000 (strictly no offers) recent work done in the past 3 months:

Panels re-sprayed, left hand passenger side, front & rear bumper and boot cost £800
Rims recoated and two new tyres- cost £420
Small bit of rust done and dealt with left hand passenger side bottom of wheel arch £250
New mini sub-woofer £180
Front discs replaced £150

Now I know the car is worth a lot more being broken given the full irmscher spec kit on the car, car is listed as a CDX 2.6 V6, engine was rebuilt by MarksDTM back in 2008/09 and some mods done to the car, lamda sensors relocated to stop common EML light, RPM sensor relocated so can access at top of engine bay, rear sunscreen, engine ported and 3 litre cams put in, now a 3 litre engine.  Some other bits below:

Alpine stereo head with alpine amp in boot
irmscher 20mm lowered suspension
full irmscher body kit
irmscher steering wheel (silver)
irmscher gear knob, door locks and pedals

Good and bad bits:
Clock is at 157k, clutch was replaced at 133k, Cambelt was done in 2017, so due around now, key is not working to remote unlock, so have to do manually, key has been repaired but really needs a new key, also have a spare key for the car, cam cover seals done last year and new spark plugs fuel filter etc., wishbones replaced 2018 (fifth change), track rod arms changed 2018 (again fifth change), HBV has been changed out as were the dis packs several years ago and the alternator. Oil leak but cannot see where coming from, someplace underneath, not huge leak, usually top the oil up every 6 weeks or so. New lifetime warranty battery fitted last year. No advisories on any MOTs, next MOT due Nov 20.

Have always had the work done that has been needed, the only thing that has not really been changed out on the car is the shock absorbers, still original. This car has never really let me down and I have owned the car since 2003, has 2 runner up awards (2007 & 2009 and 1 winner (2008) award for car class from Autobahnstormers/Billing aquadrome.

Anyway enough said the car is well know to most, plenty pictures on the Forum, but can post recent ones up if required. Interested then drop me a PM. 

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
Re: With Great regret......
« Reply #1 on: 27 August 2020, 15:20:31 »

The car will be up for sale at a very reasonable price for a quick sale at £1,000 (strictly no offers) recent work done in the past 3 months:

Panels re-sprayed, left hand passenger side, front & rear bumper and boot cost £800
Rims recoated and two new tyres- cost £420
Small bit of rust done and dealt with left hand passenger side bottom of wheel arch £250
New mini sub-woofer £180
Front discs replaced £150

Now I know the car is worth a lot more being broken given the full irmscher spec kit on the car, car is listed as a CDX 2.6 V6, engine was rebuilt by MarksDTM back in 2008/09 and some mods done to the car, lamda sensors relocated to stop common EML light, RPM sensor relocated so can access at top of engine bay, rear sunscreen, engine ported and 3 litre cams put in, now a 3 litre engine.  Some other bits below:

Alpine stereo head with alpine amp in boot
irmscher 20mm lowered suspension
full irmscher body kit
irmscher steering wheel (silver)
irmscher gear knob, door locks and pedals

Good and bad bits:
Clock is at 157k, clutch was replaced at 133k, Cambelt was done in 2017, so due around now, key is not working to remote unlock, so have to do manually, key has been repaired but really needs a new key, also have a spare key for the car, cam cover seals done last year and new spark plugs fuel filter etc., wishbones replaced 2018 (fifth change), track rod arms changed 2018 (again fifth change), HBV has been changed out as were the dis packs several years ago and the alternator. Oil leak but cannot see where coming from, someplace underneath, not huge leak, usually top the oil up every 6 weeks or so. New lifetime warranty battery fitted last year. No advisories on any MOTs, next MOT due Nov 20.

Have always had the work done that has been needed, the only thing that has not really been changed out on the car is the shock absorbers, still original. This car has never really let me down and I have owned the car since 2003, has 2 runner up awards (2007 & 2009 and 1 winner (2008) award for car class from Autobahnstormers/Billing aquadrome.

Anyway enough said the car is well know to most, plenty pictures on the Forum, but can post recent ones up if required. Interested then drop me a PM. 

Forgot to add: Stainless steel cats back, and 18 inch sport star rims

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 August 2020, 15:47:32 »

Some pics of the car:

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 August 2020, 20:38:01 »

The car is now sold, can admins please lock the listing, Thank you :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.