Trading Area > Cars for Sale & wanted

97 Elite

<< < (2/3) > >>

STEMO:
I believe it's £100 for HGV's and buses. If I owned a fleet of lorries, I'd just be telling the good people of London that they could fickin starve, and to call the mayor if the were worried.

STEMO:
Sorry, Razzo, knew it was a mistake  :-[

biggriffin:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 19 October 2021, 19:35:13 ---I believe it's £100 for HGV's and buses. If I owned a fleet of lorries, I'd just be telling the good people of London that they could fickin starve, and to call the mayor if the were worried.

--- End quote ---

Only pay the Khan tax,if vehicle doesn't meet requirements, don't confuse ULEZ with congestion charge.  Also now Commercial vehicles need to be fitted with n/s camera, and auidable turn left indicating.

456lbft:

--- Quote from: biggriffin on 23 October 2021, 12:30:00 ---
--- Quote from: STEMO on 19 October 2021, 19:35:13 ---I believe it's £100 for HGV's and buses. If I owned a fleet of lorries, I'd just be telling the good people of London that they could fickin starve, and to call the mayor if the were worried.

--- End quote ---

Only pay the Khan tax,if vehicle doesn't meet requirements, don't confuse ULEZ with congestion charge.  Also now Commercial vehicles need to be fitted with n/s camera, and auidable turn left indicating.

--- End quote ---
I wondered why that Grundon's lorry that comes through our nice quiet Northamptonshire hamlet has to announce to me and my dog that it is turning left at 6.30 every morning.  It must really annoy the people that don't want to get up early. I'd rather listen to the sound of a B1B passing overhead any day!

JamesV6CDX:
Is this still available please?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version