Omega Help Area > Omega General Help

Codes 0130 and 0150

(1/4) > >>

polilara:
So, far away from home, Y26SE auto, engine light on. Pedal trick gave 0130 and 0150. Code reader at home. Runs and drives perfectly. Just happened during my way here. What's this? How can Bank 1 and Bank 2 sensors fail simultaneously? ECU Failure? Please help.

JamesV6CDX:

--- Quote from: polilara on 22 June 2022, 16:20:30 ---So, far away from home, Y26SE auto, engine light on. Pedal trick gave 0130 and 0150. Code reader at home. Runs and drives perfectly. Just happened during my way here. What's this? How can Bank 1 and Bank 2 sensors fail simultaneously? ECU Failure? Please help.

--- End quote ---

Have you cleared out the codes, and looked at what returns? Also have you looked at the live data for the sensors with the car running - and if so, are you seeing values for either sensor such as cycling voltages?

polilara:
Thanks for comment, what you proposed I can do at home tomorrow if succeeded to go thar far back, perhaps not dangerous to drive this car about 80km back home tomorrow?

GastronomicKleptomaniac:
Has anything else changed? Had anything fitted or serviced? Any reason to disturb the wiring?

Gone over any bumps that could have ripped the plugs out?

polilara:
Nothing changed, nothing fitted or serviced. Tuo wees ago added some oil. Driven only highways. I check if Ican see the wiring here where I am.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version