Omega Help Area > Omega General Help

vauxhall special vehicles

<< < (2/3) > >>

dave the builder:
A sensible alternative to buying ex plod  ::) or "special" would be to buy the MANUAL V6 with Long MOT that's in really good nick and NOT been launched over every speed hump in the district  :-X

Mutha Jugs n Speed:
Agree 100%.... you've only got to watch traffic cops or police interceptors, to see what the cars are expected to do day or night :y

Doctor Gollum:
Well maintained they will do it day in, day out for well over 250k miles on the original drive train.

So they weren't a bad purchase option straight out of service, but I would question the merits of buying one 13/14 years later.

TheBoy:

--- Quote from: dave the builder on 31 January 2023, 19:30:24 ---A sensible alternative to buying ex plod  ::) or "special" would be to buy the MANUAL V6 with Long MOT that's in really good nick and NOT been launched over every speed hump in the district  :-X

--- End quote ---
That rules out all the retail Omegas I've owned then ;D

Not that I launch over speed bumps, but those pesky little bridges are too much effort to slow down for....

omega2018:

--- Quote from: dave the builder on 31 January 2023, 19:30:24 ---A sensible alternative to buying ex plod  ::) or "special" would be to buy the MANUAL V6 with Long MOT that's in really good nick and NOT been launched over every speed hump in the district  :-X

--- End quote ---
Indeed.  Now where on earth would you find one of those?   ;) 

Try the for sale section.  £850 before it gets scrapped.  Still has 1/3rd tank super unleaded in the tank.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version