Chat Area > General Car Chat

Rather expensive cossie

<< < (3/6) > >>

YZ250:

--- Quote from: YZ250 on 27 February 2023, 14:12:46 ---
--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 27 February 2023, 13:05:25 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Tigger KC on 26 February 2023, 19:47:15 ---I believe that Mk 4 Mondeos that have the torquey Transit engine are quite rare these days, so maybe I could in for a similar windfall?  :)

--- End quote ---

Agreed.....don't take a penny less than  £150,000. :)

--- End quote ---

Seconded.  :y  The Mondeo MK4 is easier on the eyes, especially as a sporty estate, more economical and almost as fast as that Sierra.  I bet the fool that bought that Sierra is kicking himself for being lured in to bidding so ridiculously high on that ornament.  ::)

--- End quote ---

Just watched a YouTube video regarding the sale of that actual Sierra. The ‘go to’ RS man reckons they’ll be going through auction for a million pounds in the future. Fair play to the seller if people are willing to pay that sort of money.  :)

Doctor Gollum:
If I had kept my manual 2.8i Granada Ghia X, 2.8i Sierra XR4x4 and Granada Cosworth saloon, I could have had a nice apartment somewhere warm ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:
I once owned a 1991 (J) Sierra Sapphire GLX.

It was quite unusual because it came with a twin cam 2 litre engine. It was quite quick. :y

Sir Tigger KC:

--- Quote from: YZ250 on 27 February 2023, 14:12:46 ---
--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 27 February 2023, 13:05:25 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Tigger KC on 26 February 2023, 19:47:15 ---I believe that Mk 4 Mondeos that have the torquey Transit engine are quite rare these days, so maybe I could in for a similar windfall?  :)

--- End quote ---

Agreed.....don't take a penny less than  £150,000. :)

--- End quote ---

Seconded.  :y  The Mondeo MK4 is easier on the eyes, especially as a sporty estate, more economical and almost as fast as that Sierra.  I bet the fool that bought that Sierra is kicking himself for being lured in to bidding so ridiculously high on that ornament.  ::)

--- End quote ---

The Monsit Titanium X is a very under estimated motor car!  :y

Kevin Wood:

--- Quote from: Sir Tigger KC on 26 February 2023, 19:47:15 ---I believe that Mk 4 Mondeos that have the torquey noisy, smoky Transit engine are quite rare these days, so maybe I could in for a similar windfall?  :)

--- End quote ---
FTFY. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version