Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Gayboy Gixer did good  (Read 2781 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Gayboy Gixer did good
« Reply #45 on: 01 July 2011, 18:25:09 »

Happy to have a look for you, though others may be better placed...
Grumpy old man

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 01 July 2011, 18:38:47 »

Ah, yes, about that. Still going, but there's a problem with getting time off. Sadly I'm on lates, so can't leave work until 10pm on Friday.

Only hope is that we're quiet on the day and I can leave early or play it by ear, so to speak.

I need to speak with LF, and see if they are ok with us arriving early hours. Which is a bit unfair. May have to leave it until early sat morning. :'(

Spoke to SWMBO Last Night... No worries with us as we'll I'll probably still be up drinking anyway ::) ::) Best check that the site will be OK with it though :-/
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

feeutfo

« Reply #47 on: 01 July 2011, 18:54:35 »

Ah, yes, about that. Still going, but there's a problem with getting time off. Sadly I'm on lates, so can't leave work until 10pm on Friday.

Only hope is that we're quiet on the day and I can leave early or play it by ear, so to speak.

I need to speak with LF, and see if they are ok with us arriving early hours. Which is a bit unfair. May have to leave it until early sat morning. :'(

Spoke to SWMBO Last Night... No worries with us as we'll I'll probably still be up drinking anyway ::) ::) Best check that the site will be OK with it though :-/
Ah, yes about that... 

No no it's ok there's been a development  :) . Might be able to leave at 8. If I start early. If theres nout on, maybe earlier....maybe?

Will have to play it by ear I think. Bit will be earlier than 10. Which is good, although I was quite looking forward to a clear run late at night... And a bloody good blast after Preston  :-X

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 02 July 2011, 09:24:13 »

LPG won't make 300 miles though, will it?

Where do gas heads fill up on this trip?
One about 2m off M6 at Morrisons in Leyland, or if you can make to A66, the Total about 1m off the M6 on the A66 sells it (or did last year)
Google street view shows two prices, at leyland 90p and 97p  ... if only. Must be old data.  :y

Around Leyland...  ...up to you if you want to drive a couple of miles off motorway, or take the hit and use the motorway services instead - depends on time I guess (you might want to ring Morrisons beforehand, as LPG might be switched off after certain time, as its probably not manned that late)

Name CityPriceLast Update
Morrisons Leyland Leyland72.9p30-06-2011
M6 Charnock Richard Motorway Service Area Southbound Chorley77.9p29-06-2011

« Last Edit: 02 July 2011, 09:24:34 by TheBoy »
Grumpy old man

feeutfo

« Reply #49 on: 02 July 2011, 18:25:44 »

LPG won't make 300 miles though, will it?

Where do gas heads fill up on this trip?
One about 2m off M6 at Morrisons in Leyland, or if you can make to A66, the Total about 1m off the M6 on the A66 sells it (or did last year)
Google street view shows two prices, at leyland 90p and 97p  ... if only. Must be old data.  :y

Around Leyland...  ...up to you if you want to drive a couple of miles off motorway, or take the hit and use the motorway services instead - depends on time I guess (you might want to ring Morrisons beforehand, as LPG might be switched off after certain time, as its probably not manned that late)

Name CityPriceLast Update
Morrisons Leyland Leyland72.9p30-06-2011
M6 Charnock Richard Motorway Service Area Southbound Chorley77.9p29-06-2011

Thank you. At one point it would have needed to be a 24 hour. But should be able to leave earlier now.

I'll look into it more when I have a better idea what time we're leaving.

I'm almost disappointed it's not going to be later departure, as the roads will be quieter then...  :-X
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.