Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Collected this today.  (Read 5319 times)

Ian_D

• Omega Baron
  • York
    • View Profile
Re: Collected this today.
« Reply #30 on: 19 August 2011, 00:08:21 »

Do it up, far to good to send to the crusher!

I didn't realise they offered the biscuit colour interior as an option on a facelift. At least it was saved from having a mushroom coloured steering wheel  ::) ::) ::) :y :y
Not a fan of it myself, in fact don`t like leather period [size=14]FULL STOP[/size] :-X

Americans & women  have periods!  ;)
Haha Andy  :y
« Last Edit: 19 August 2011, 00:08:42 by Ian_D »
[size=12]
LMF are utter rubbish - dont buy steering idlers from them! You've been warned![/size]

Macduff

• Intermediate Member
  • Bedfordshire
    • Omege 2.6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 19 August 2011, 15:37:22 »

Don't break it, it looks to good to break it makes a change to see one that isn't star silver mend it:y
Born free taxed to death

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 19 August 2011, 15:39:16 »

Don't break it, it looks to good to break it makes a change to see one that isn't star silver mend it:y
Trying mate, trying. The way it`s going it`ll probably end up in bits :(
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 19 August 2011, 15:43:26 »

Shame, I like the colour combo too. You would get 1.5 to 2.0k if it had more like 80k miles.

Only worth about a grand whole  :(

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 19 August 2011, 15:50:26 »

Have you sorted out what is wrong with it Rob?

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 19 August 2011, 15:57:12 »

Have you sorted out what is wrong with it Rob?
Nope, still trying. Walked away for a bit ;D
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 19 August 2011, 16:09:36 »

Shame, I like the colour combo too. You would get 1.5 to 2.0k if it had more like 80k miles.

I'm sorry, but no way is that just worth £1000 if it's sorted, absolutely not. Thing is if you try and sell it here or on eBay then yes (it'd fetch more than that on eBay though), but if you were to put that on AutoTrader, I'd say you'd get £2000 easily if not a bit more. That's a very rare combo it's got there colour/interior wise, and a very nice one at that, a very appealing car that'd sell easily  :y
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 19 August 2011, 16:11:12 »

Really depends what you paid for it Rob and the profits against mending / resale or breaking.

theres a lot 3.2 out there for sale at the moment and not really fetching the sort of money they would have done even 6 - 12 months ago.

Personally the body and trim colour ins't my cup of tea, if its an easy and cheap fix?, for a proper resale price it would need to come with a pretty much full MOT and some Tax, more money?

Chris :-/

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 19 August 2011, 16:50:02 »

I'm sorry, but no way is that just worth £1000 if it's sorted, absolutely not. Thing is if you try and sell it here or on eBay then yes (it'd fetch more than that on eBay though), but if you were to put that on AutoTrader, I'd say you'd get £2000 easily if not a bit more. That's a very rare combo it's got there colour/interior wise, and a very nice one at that, a very appealing car that'd sell easily  :y

Its a 9? year old car, with 130k miles, with a "thirsty" V6 engine, going to struggle to shift that with petrol at £1.35 litre  :(

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 19 August 2011, 17:00:54 »

Fix and sell, less work and less hassle than breaking it.

albitz

« Reply #40 on: 19 August 2011, 17:08:14 »

Its a 9? year old car, with 130k miles, with a "thirsty" V6 engine, going to struggle to shift that with petrol at £1.35 litre  :(
Really nice Omegas with reasonable miles can still fetch reasonable money.Ask Josh. ;) That car (fixed) is worth two grand all day long.If he was selling it for a grand, I would probably have it off him myself. ;)

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #41 on: 19 August 2011, 17:10:03 »

if I say its worth at least 10,000 £ here even as a non runner what would you say ;D ;D ;D (if its a runner you can see easily 13-14k £) 

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 19 August 2011, 17:10:26 »

Really nice Omegas with reasonable miles can still fetch reasonable money.Ask Josh. ;) That car (fixed) is worth two grand all day long.If he was selling it for a grand, I would probably have it off him myself. ;)

So would I...

But for 2k, I'd rather buy this....

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201131408173627/sort/priceasc/usedcars/engine-size-cars/3l_to_3-9l/model/omega/make/vauxhall/page/2/radius/1501/postcode/tw89de?logcode=p

albitz

« Reply #43 on: 19 August 2011, 17:12:52 »

Its only on a Y plate though. If that was an 03 it would be over 3 grand. ;)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 19 August 2011, 17:15:10 »

Its only on a Y plate though. If that was an 03 it would be over 3 grand. ;)

Maybe, but I've been considering that for a while, low miles, good condition. Very, very tempted. But its been on there for months!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.