Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 13:52:18 
Started by Andy B - Last post by Migv6 le Frog Fan
I received a large questionnaire in the post yesterday from Essex County Council.
Apparently my household has been chosen to do this in order to " help shape the future of Essex."  ::)
Im looking forward to filling it in, but well aware it wont make a blind bit of difference.
Its just so they can claim to consult residents / voters, take their views into account etc. etc.  ::)

on: Today at 13:34:52 
Started by Varche - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Had to login to OOF this morning to see what people were whinging about today. Guess some cookie or other had become stale.
Self inflicted. You can tick the stay signed in box ;D

on: Today at 11:12:47 
Started by Andy B - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
well ..... that was money well spent on 20mph roads in Welsh Wales ..... apparently now under review

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cw945l3zy91o

One of the 2? Pilot towns was the town 2 miles from me...
Feedback nearly all bad (exceptions of schools / housing estates etc)

I'd love to know what lessons were learned from the feedback.....I'd suggest none, so why pilot in the first place.
To demonstrate some level of consultation.

The qualification is to ask the question, not to regard any of the responses. It's an illusion of democracy.

The way the world actually works is that people with an agenda sponsor puppets into positions of control. Unfortunately, many of those being sponsored, mostly leftists, don't think, or want to ask why they're being sponsored.

Ironically, many of those who complain about this way of doing things are actually Labour voters.

The only way to stop this state of affairs is to either not vote for these sponsored puppets, or if it's too late, hold the puppets to the ultimate account... It's not accidental that Sadie Kahn has a larger protection detail than Dishy... :-X

Ask the question then ignore the reply. Sounds about right. :-X

on: Today at 09:34:25 
Started by Varche - Last post by LC0112G
Had to login to OOF this morning to see what people were whinging about today. Guess some cookie or other had become stale.

on: Today at 08:53:05 
Started by Andy B - Last post by Doctor Gollum
well ..... that was money well spent on 20mph roads in Welsh Wales ..... apparently now under review

I'd love to know what lessons were learned from the feedback.....I'd suggest none, so why pilot in the first place.
To demonstrate some level of consultation.

The qualification is to ask the question, not to regard any of the responses. It's an illusion of democracy.

The way the world actually works is that people with an agenda sponsor puppets into positions of control. Unfortunately, many of those being sponsored, mostly leftists, don't think, or want to ask why they're being sponsored.

Ironically, many of those who complain about this way of doing things are actually Labour voters.

The only way to stop this state of affairs is to either not vote for these sponsored puppets, or if it's too late, hold the puppets to the ultimate account... It's not accidental that Sadie Kahn has a larger protection detail than Dishy... :-X

on: Today at 08:13:19 
Started by Andy B - Last post by Jimbob

on: Today at 07:57:12 
Started by Darth Loo-knee - Last post by Marks DTM Calib
Finished a head gasket repair on a friends 1.4 Turbo Zaf C.

I guess that is the smaller vent hose from the top of coolant elbow at the gearbox end of the engine to the header tank?

Yes it was this hose, 5 minute job thankfully. So much space in the engine bay!

I'm wondering about the exhaust flexi though when the time comes, can same thing that was done on the old 2.2 Omega's be done. In that the old flexi is cut out and a replacement welded back in?

I'd also like to clean the throttle body but not sure how. The ZafiraC forums are all into bonnet lip spoilers, rear wiper deletes and air intake replacements.  :(

I find them a pain to work on as you have to remove the skuttle  ;D

The throttle body just bolts onto the inlet, not to hard to get at and remove at all, its just inlet duct off, four bolts and an electrical connector, no coolant hoses to worry about.

on: Today at 07:07:45 
Started by Mutha Jugs n Speed - Last post by Mutha Jugs n Speed
I have tried the ideas offered, but all the bulbs are to long and won't seat. So possibly that's why the H1 was used as they are a bit shorter and fit, maybe as a bodge. So will have to have a rethink, and have a look through Halfrauds bulb shelf, just to see if they have a 35w/55w H1 option.

on: Yesterday at 23:20:14 
Started by Varche - Last post by Raeturbo
You shouldn’t be doing it in the first place, get someone to do it. Stick to your own job😁👍👍

on: Yesterday at 23:17:54 
Started by Andy B - Last post by Raeturbo
Not to mention corrupt evil arrogant bastards.. and that’s their good points

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 16 queries.