Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Brexit means brexit.  (Read 3307 times)

STEMO

Re: Brexit means brexit.
« Reply #15 on: 03 September 2016, 22:39:36 »

We are indeed negotiating from a position of strength, and I'm beginning to become hopeful that May is the quietly determined, level headed type of person best suited to overseeing it. Time will tell though.

Me too.

No point in analysing, ruminating, and hand wringing. Right or wrong, the vote is cast, so no dithering, backtracking, or finger pointing, get on with it. And get on with it with confidence.
On the forum on a Saturday night? Saddo.  ;D ;D ;D

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03 September 2016, 22:48:15 »

We are indeed negotiating from a position of strength, and I'm beginning to become hopeful that May is the quietly determined, level headed type of person best suited to overseeing it. Time will tell though.

Me too.

No point in analysing, ruminating, and hand wringing. Right or wrong, the vote is cast, so no dithering, backtracking, or finger pointing, get on with it. And get on with it with confidence.

Touché  !   ;D

Went out early with Mrs, few beers, pub meal, home, DVD (The Martian  :y ) , and soon bed.

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

STEMO

« Reply #17 on: 03 September 2016, 22:50:28 »

I'm watching the tennis, plenty of time to post in between tantrums. (Players, not me)

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03 September 2016, 22:57:20 »

Me too.

Touché  !   ;D

Went out early with Mrs, few beers, pub meal, home, DVD (The Martian  :y ) , and soon bed.

Excellent film  :y

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03 September 2016, 23:49:54 »

Me too.

Touché  !   ;D

Excellent film  :y

True, but as usual the book is better.

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 04 September 2016, 09:31:43 »

Thats nearly always the case though isn`t it Nick  :y

Stargazer57N

« Reply #21 on: 04 September 2016, 09:49:52 »

So do people think that the Government should have negotiated exit terms with the EU first and then put it to the people in a referendum?  ???

The EU would not discuss any terms of Britain leaving the EU before the referendum and still wont until artical 50 is set in motion. Which is part of the EU's problem it seems to be like some secret society which make rules which we must obey and never have a say on. Sooner we get out the better.

STEMO

« Reply #22 on: 04 September 2016, 11:03:20 »

So do people think that the Government should have negotiated exit terms with the EU first and then put it to the people in a referendum?  ???

The EU would not discuss any terms of Britain leaving the EU before the referendum and still wont until artical 50 is set in motion. Which is part of the EU's problem it seems to be like some secret society which make rules which we must obey and never have a say on. Sooner we get out the better.

You'd better not let Nicola hear you. The last time someone said that within earshot of her, she made them her sex slave, and I believe her fanny smells of sturgeon.  ;D

Stargazer57N

« Reply #23 on: 04 September 2016, 11:15:11 »

I would tell it straight to Wee Nippys face, that woman needs to get back in her cage and get on with her job. The woman and the whole party is deluded and one minded, they want Independence from the UK but want to be ruled be  the EU.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 04 September 2016, 11:16:02 »

You'd better not let Nicola hear you. The last time someone said that within earshot of her, she made them her sex slave, and I believe her fanny smells of sturgeon.  ;D

You're just jealous   ;)
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 05 September 2016, 04:52:43 »

At some point saddos, sorry Remainers, will have to stop throwing their toys out of their prams, accept that the democratic result must and will prevail, and also that this does also not mean EU 'democracy' keep voting until you come up with the right result.

We will trigger Article 50 (probably in early 2017) and leave the EU, the single market and making EU contributions.

What is even sadder for Remainer's is that their total besotted love affair with the EU means that their total feeling of total love is not being reciprocated with undying love in return, the EU want a divorce as well, so they have a much easier road in creating the EUSSR, we are holding them back.

Once this reality is accepted by Remainers (if ever, like the failure of communism) then it is about doing the best for the UK. All major disruptions create major new opportunities, so judge the politicians over the next 4 years on their delivery, this is not a sprint, but a matheron. Got right we all in the UK will be much richer by engaging the world (and by protecting the lower paid) and by being much better with global trade than we are now. In UK industry their is much optimism and I'm confident they will deliver.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.