Omega Help Area > Omega Electrical and Audio Help

Outside temperature shorting...

(1/2) > >>

neividux:
Hello guys,

First of all, sorry for my choppy english, but I still hope you'll understand me  :o

Got my a/c compressor fixed and was enjoying cool air this hot summer and suddenly it stopped working. (compressor got into a on/off loop, "My Naff Code Reader" showed A/C Cutoff mode active/inactive infinite loop and 171 outside temperature sensor voltage high.
Bought a new sensor, same problem persists, checked the connection behind drivers side light (where fog lights and that sensor connector is) the problem still persists, tried other sensors from working cars (other omega and opel astra h) with working a/c's still same problem, so i came to conclusion that wires are somewhere damaged and I tought its better to just run new ones along, but I don't know where they go to.

Blue wire is 5volts, the other blue with white stripe is signlas i guess?

All help is appreciated, I need saving from this heat  :'(

neividux:
Forgot to mention that i have a omega b 2.2 dti 88kw 2000 year.  :-X

TheBoy:
Worth checking the loom one the bumper side, as they often corrode there.  Also, the loom can corrode on the exposed bit where it hangs new the horns.

I'll dig out where it goes beyond that in a bit.

TheBoy:
It goes to connector X1 (Front A post Footwell, left side), pins 10 (Blue) and 67 (Blue/White).  From there, Blue/white goes straight to TID/MID/GID/CID pin 2, Blue goes to TID/MID/GID/CID pin 3 and Climate Panel Pin 8 on larger connector (X63)

neividux:

--- Quote from: TheBoy on 23 June 2022, 12:08:07 ---It goes to connector X1 (Front A post Footwell, left side), pins 10 (Blue) and 67 (Blue/White).  From there, Blue/white goes straight to TID/MID/GID/CID pin 2, Blue goes to TID/MID/GID/CID pin 3 and Climate Panel Pin 8 on larger connector (X63)

--- End quote ---
Found it, now temperature is good, but still, a/c wont turn on. No more fault codes only A/C cutoff mode is still active.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version