Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Following on from the Crocodile Dundee wokeness...  (Read 975 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile

There's hope...

And refreshingly, from a female millenial perspective... :y
« Last Edit: 27 May 2021, 16:59:19 by Doctor Gollum »
Onanists always think outside the box.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Re: Following on from the Crocodile Dundee wokeness...
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2021, 20:04:56 »

Good find, watched it all, it was good although it’s such a pity that it has come to a time when a women has to fight for a women to be a women.
Laying a rubber road.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2021, 20:29:15 »

unless it's nubile ,naked women mud wrestling Rae  :y

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2021, 20:29:43 »

I watched it as well, but the erosion of women is only down to us women ourselves.  Now we have every opportunity to grasp life, be educated to the highest level, and progress to the top of many, many professions once only available to men.

How can fully transitioned women be a threat to us biological women, unless we let it overcome our reasonable and intelligent thought.  In fact it is only women who hold themselves and others back.  When I look at the young women around here, getting laid at every opportunity by different blokes and then having to bring up the children of them who have run to the hills, then I despair.  They have somehow got themselves into a position of getting no more out of life than struggling to make ends meet and bringing up children who, like the mothers themselves, see no future ahead of them.  No desire to achieve what a women can get now.

A women can blame others as much as they like, and claim their status is being eroded, but they should open their eyes to what THEY can do.  They should have had the life my mothers generation had; erosion of their status was the last thing on their mind as they had no real status in men’s eyes, or the population as a whole. They had far more to deal with then feeling threatened by trans women!!

From my point of view women are going places, and it is the men who understandably now feel their status in life is being eroded, even threatened.  They, YOU who are the majority on the OOF, can perhaps claim to be hard done by!  Not some neurotic women who do not represent the majority of us. :D ;)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2021, 20:35:23 »

Not sure you actually heard a word Sydney said :-\

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 May 2021, 20:38:02 »

Not sure you actually heard a word Sydney said :-\

Oh yes I did, and to me it was just a long wing of a performance to a camera.

But that is all her point of view, so fine. Just do not agree with it. ;)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2021, 20:58:34 »

Some context, oldest first...

https://youtu.be/nt8ydTJ1C2Q (2 years ago)

https://youtu.be/9sV2zeE4X08 (1 year ago)

https://youtu.be/iaMXq-hchp4 (a month ago)

https://youtu.be/nxXTvGmjvuo (a week ago)

Point being that this has been an ongoing concern for a while and it is refreshing to hear someone actually question the wokist dogma that is being foisted upon society rather than simply swallowing it.

Obviously you might not agree with that either.
« Last Edit: 27 May 2021, 21:02:29 by Doctor Gollum »

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 27 May 2021, 21:00:37 »

I watched it as well, but the erosion of women is only down to us women ourselves.  Now we have every opportunity to grasp life, be educated to the highest level, and progress to the top of many, many professions once only available to men.

How can fully transitioned women be a threat to us biological women, unless we let it overcome our reasonable and intelligent thought.  In fact it is only women who hold themselves and others back.  When I look at the young women around here, getting laid at every opportunity by different blokes and then having to bring up the children of them who have run to the hills, then I despair.  They have somehow got themselves into a position of getting no more out of life than struggling to make ends meet and bringing up children who, like the mothers themselves, see no future ahead of them.  No desire to achieve what a women can get now.

A women can blame others as much as they like, and claim their status is being eroded, but they should open their eyes to what THEY can do.  They should have had the life my mothers generation had; erosion of their status was the last thing on their mind as they had no real status in men’s eyes, or the population as a whole. They had far more to deal with then feeling threatened by trans women!!

From my point of view women are going places, and it is the men who understandably now feel their status in life is being eroded, even threatened.  They, YOU who are the majority on the OOF, can perhaps claim to be hard done by!  Not some neurotic women who do not represent the majority of us. :D ;)
You keep repeating this mantra, Lizzie, please don't mistake our ridicule for fear. There is no way a woman will ever be the physical or intellectual equal of a man, we're just giving in (a bit) to the nagging. Been happening for thousands of years.
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 27 May 2021, 21:27:21 »

You keep repeating this mantra, Lizzie, please don't mistake our ridicule for fear. There is no way a woman will ever be the physical or intellectual equal of a man, we're just giving in (a bit) to the nagging. Been happening for thousands of years.

;D ;D ;D No matter what, the age old argument between the genders will continue that’s for sure and no matter what catchy new take on it appears it will all stay the same! ;D ;D ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.