Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A reasoned take on the real impact of TCV  (Read 1077 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: A reasoned take on the real impact of TCV
« Reply #1 on: 01 August 2021, 20:03:41 »

I bet she's great in bed!  :y                                                                                                                                                                ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01 August 2021, 20:28:14 »

I bet she's great in bed!  :y                                                                                                                                                               

she keeps quiet and doesn't hog the quilt  :-\   ;D

as for the video  ::) DG trawls youtube for an obscure video documenting a handful of deaths when he's already dismissed 150,000 UK deaths from Chinese Virus as just numbers  :o because he's inconvenienced with restrictions ,lockdowns, wearing a mask  etc (put in place to save thousands more lives)

all restrictions lifted now DG  ;), so stop searching youtube for information YOU agree with  :-X ,you're allowed out to catch and spread the Virus as much as you like now ,or "just get on with it" as you like to call it  :y

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01 August 2021, 21:01:37 »

Fear not Dave, holiday is booked. 12 days on a nice, warm beach with free food and drink without a care in the world. All that Vitamin D and fresh air is going to be horrible ::)

I don't actually trawl for obscure things, I simply choose to avoid mainstream sources that seem unable or unwilling to ask questions that might upset their agendas or funding.  I know that the statistical reality of TCV is somewhat inconvenient, but at some point, hiding under the matress won't protect you.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01 August 2021, 21:36:58 »

You could always get FACTS and real DATA from sources like the ONS and the likes  ;)

" Office for National Statistics show that Covid infections are up to their highest level since January in England" for example despite the MSM and government implying cases are dropping  ::)

I don't hide under my mattress , it holds over 1000 liters of water  :D

I wear a mask in public places (this mainly protects other people from any germs i may or may not have ,

I social distance whenever possible and use sanitizer and disinfectant.  :)

Catching Chines Virus and being dead , or passing it on to others and killing them, is pretty serious , more than just "somewhat inconvenient"  :-X

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01 August 2021, 21:37:44 »

Fear not Dave, holiday is booked. 12 days on a nice, warm beach with free food and drink without a care in the world. All that Vitamin D and fresh air is going to be horrible ::)

I don't actually trawl for obscure things, I simply choose to avoid mainstream sources that seem unable or unwilling to ask questions that might upset their agendas or funding.  I know that the statistical reality of TCV is somewhat inconvenient, but at some point, hiding under the matress won't protect you.
Who named it TCV? 
And is 'C' Corona or Chinese?
And is 'T' The or That?
And is 'V' Virus or Variant?
Diesel till I die

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01 August 2021, 22:19:02 »

I had to google it.

TCV definition
Total contract value is an important metric that measures how much a contract is worth after it's been executed, including recurring revenue and fees (onboarding fees, professional service fees, etc.).
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01 August 2021, 22:37:05 »

I think DG just made an acronym of

The Chinese Virus =  TCV to save time with posting about it  :-\

Trawling America and Australia youtube for irrelevant video footage he agrees with must take up precious time   :)

he doesn't like British media's style of reporting of what is actually happening in the UK  :P

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01 August 2021, 22:47:26 »

It's called The Chinese Virus, because it's from China.

And it's not about running around spreading and catching things with everyone else, but rather being able to resume some sort of normality.

I understand that not everyone can have the vaccine, and that those people will need to take extra precautions. However if other people who can be vaccinated but otherwise choose not to be, well that's on them. They won't thank you for taking precautions on their behalf... In fact, they probably won't even notice.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02 August 2021, 17:09:28 »

Who named it TCV? 
And is 'C' Corona or Chinese?
And is 'T' The or That?
And is 'V' Virus or Variant?
I Googled TCV when this thread first surfaced. All i could find was a volunteer organisation or some yank investment company. Confused of Bury St. Edmunds.  :D

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02 August 2021, 17:43:47 »

I'm totally fed up with it all , it's all got very confusing some idiots even refusing to believe it even exists, it's simply up to the individual on how much you value your life & the lives of others . Unfortunately very few seem to possess any commonsense so let them carry on regardless.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.