Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CDC code  (Read 1415 times)

ducati-boy

• Dartford, Kent
    • View Profile
CDC code
« on: 28 May 2007, 16:26:15 »

Hi Guys

can anyone tell me if i order a new carpass will it have the code for the cd changer on it ?

I had to disconnect the battery because of an alarm fault and when reconnected, the radio/tape/phone all work fine but the cdc says it is safe.

thanks

Tony :'(
« Last Edit: 28 May 2007, 16:27:47 by ducati-boy »

philayl

• Intermediate Member
  • Wirral, Merseyide
    • View Profile
Re: CDC code
« Reply #1 on: 29 May 2007, 15:38:31 »

Hi Guys

can anyone tell me if i order a new carpass will it have the code for the cd changer on it ?

I had to disconnect the battery because of an alarm fault and when reconnected, the radio/tape/phone all work fine but the cdc says it is safe.

thanks

Hi Tony, provided the CD changer was factory fit, and it hasn't been changed, the code will be on the car pass. If you have a couple of dealers in the area get prices off them all, as the cost can vary dealer to dealer.

cdx25

• Plymouth, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2007, 16:03:19 »

Hi Guys

thanks

Hi Tony, provided the CD changer was factory fit, and it hasn't been changed, the code will be on the car pass. If you have a couple of dealers in the area get prices off them all, as the cost can vary dealer to dealer.

Unless you are sure the unit is the one installed originally, then it may be worth pulling the unit for the audio unit serial number and they will check this.  (And can give you the right code for the right unit!)

Jon

ducati-boy

• Dartford, Kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2007, 18:48:18 »

Thanks for the advice guys

Tony :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.