Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 110   Go Down

Author Topic: What has P*ssed you off today?  (Read 140863 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #1320 on: 24 December 2023, 19:57:39 »

Pretty sure we have all experienced a fishy fanny at one time or another. :-X

Not nice.

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: 24 December 2023, 20:46:42 »

Pretty sure we have all experienced a fishy fanny at one time or another. :-X

Not nice.

Having been in that situation myself, I always performed the dip test first after that experience. A casual hand down her drawers and then an innocent sniff of said hand decided how things progressed, and whether my head was staying up or going down. ;D
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: 28 December 2023, 07:41:07 »

My sat nav pissed me off at Manchester Airport, again. It always gets confused and spins the screen round like a fickin fairground ride. Don't know where everyone was going but it was really busy. Back home now, lying on the bed, wishing I could stay here. Doggy has other ideas  :(
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: 28 December 2023, 09:06:23 »

My sat nav pissed me off at Manchester Airport, again. It always gets confused and spins the screen round like a fickin fairground ride. Don't know where everyone was going but it was really busy. Back home now, lying on the bed, wishing I could stay here. Doggy has other ideas  :(

Dog is probably pissed off with you, get your arse in gear & get him out poor little mutt..🤣
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: 28 December 2023, 11:13:22 »

Dog is probably pissed off with you, get your arse in gear & get him out poor little mutt..🤣
Done, Mick. He's fast asleep again, can't keep up  ;D
Diesel till I die

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: 28 December 2023, 13:22:24 »

One on many things that piss me off with portable satnav units.  Stupid poxy things.
Grumpy old man

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: 28 December 2023, 14:25:31 »

One on many things that piss me off with portable satnav units.  Stupid poxy things.
Built in.
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: 28 December 2023, 14:40:45 »

I blame the airport, but going to Mancchester is enough to piss anyone off. >:D
Onanists always think outside the box.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: 28 December 2023, 18:48:56 »

Built in.
Well, that's the world's shittiest implementation - clearly just a portable unit put in the headunit.   Is that the Astra?
Grumpy old man

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: 28 December 2023, 19:12:43 »

Built in.
Well, that's the world's shittiest implementation - clearly just a portable unit put in the headunit.   Is that the Astra?
I made a mistake, not built in. I was actually using Apple car play with google maps. So your original theory stands.
« Last Edit: 28 December 2023, 19:17:12 by STEMO »
Diesel till I die

countrywoman

• worcestershire
    • skoda yeti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: 02 January 2024, 15:55:25 »

Well the web site I post a blog on went down for an update, turns out the backup wasn't working since 2019 so have lost it all along with a lot of folks stuff that joined after then. They cant even log on, hopefuly when they rebuild the site it will return to a better format as its running on a very old setup now. For the tech folks on here it should have saved to a separate "memory" but since it last got updated its been saving to the server so it all got dumped when it was turned off. 

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Laying a rubber road.

johnnydog

• Omega Knight
  • Lancashire
    • 2.6 & 3.2 sal, 3.2 est
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: 02 January 2024, 23:33:29 »

A good few years ago, I was on the M6, in lane 3 overtaking a line of vehicles in lane 2, when a dark coloured Range Rover approached me behind, and as it got nearer, blue lights illuminated, so I naturally 'squeezed' in between the vehicles I was passing to allow the Range Rover to pass, thinking it was an unmarked Police or emergency services vehicle, which it did at speed. I did notice it was a top spec model, not the more basic version commonly used by the Police. It was also on a private reg, which was a bit suss and the main reason I decided to report it. The Police operator confirmed that it wasn't a Police Vehicle. Several miles down the M6, it had been stopped, and later feedback from the Officer dealing was that it was a 'Joe Public' driver who had fitted the blue lights himself - I can only presume to possibly assist him through conjested areas of traffic...he ended up in Court, but unfortunately, I don't know the result. What a plonker....but the other implications of any possible intended actions could be quite serious.
2002 3.2 Elite saloon, 2003 3.2 Elite estate, 2003 2.6 Elite saloon

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: 02 January 2024, 23:40:57 »

The nonsense reporting in the news. Particularly the dickhead dragged in by Sky saying that the slides at the front were impeding the evacuation... All the slides remain usable, subject to external conditions) if any or all of the gear collapsed.

One of the better news discussions is this one from NDTV... https://youtu.be/znWdmGXvzDo?si=CxMQQz_Key4NyxHt
Onanists always think outside the box.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: 02 January 2024, 23:53:55 »

Apparently nobody knew the DASH8 was on the runway because it doesn't have ADSB. Hmm...

Still, I saw the video and thought everybody would be dead, so kudos to the cabin crew for getting everyone out. (and the passengers for not being bell ends about it)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 110   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.