Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Libya - a new beginning.  (Read 659 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Libya - a new beginning.
« on: 27 August 2011, 14:44:56 »

With 120 billion euros worth of assets frozen including lots of property in Marbella. 120 tons of gold, no national debt, huge proven oil reserves and only 7 million people it is all looking good for Libyans.

Shouldn't need any financial aid other than advice from other countries. It is to be hoped that those that do give money get free oil in return! I do see the need for immediate humanitarian aid especially medicine.

I wonder how it will actually pan out over the next ten years? ::) ::)
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

aaronjb

Re: Libya - a new beginning.
« Reply #1 on: 27 August 2011, 14:47:10 »

I wonder how it will actually pan out over the next ten years? ::) ::)

Countless billions in aid and a new corrupt government or dictator?

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 August 2011, 15:33:06 »

Im sick to death of hearing about this country. after discussions I've heard nobody gives a shite except Cameroon. i do think the west should worry in time. Arming terrorists to defeat terrorists. them Egypt and Syria will become a big threat

aaronjb

« Reply #3 on: 27 August 2011, 16:27:04 »

Im sick to death of hearing about this country. after discussions I've heard nobody gives a shite except Cameroon. i do think the west should worry in time. Arming terrorists to defeat terrorists. them Egypt and Syria will become a big threat

We've been doing that for decades.. Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran - and I don't mean the recent conflicts!

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #4 on: 27 August 2011, 20:22:59 »

good brief Richie ;D ;D ;D :y :y

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 August 2011, 22:27:11 »

We've been doing that for decades.. Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran - and I don't mean the recent conflicts!

Aye, we gave the Afgans machine guns, rocket launches, all kinds to make sure the Russians did not take it.

Trouble was they spent billions arming them, but once the Red Army left, they did not bother to re-build schools, now left with the mess we have now.

Wonder what would have happened if we let the Russians have Afghanistan. The Russian Communists would still have failed, Afghanistan could have been a very different place.  :-/
« Last Edit: 27 August 2011, 22:27:54 by tunnie »

geoffr70

• Omega Baron
  • Sunderland
  • Boobies
    • F/L 3.0 Elite, 3.0 MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 August 2011, 00:08:31 »

We should take their oil while pretending to do humanitarian stuff, while they're preoccupied building stuff :y
TC and BnQ Trade holder.
I'll out pull you with my caravan!
V6 locking kit available locally, with deposit.

blackviper90210

• Omega Baron
  • Bromsgrove, West Midlands
    • 03 3.2 Elite Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 28 August 2011, 07:27:42 »

We should take their oil while pretending to do humanitarian stuff, while they're preoccupied building stuff :y
Your a bit late for that, America has already offered it's services for "looking after" their oil, lol.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
AKA - Mr Bracket
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 21 queries.