Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: KIDS errrrrrr  (Read 3259 times)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
Re: KIDS errrrrrr
« Reply #30 on: 04 June 2007, 10:16:01 »

I think there's some US to english babelfish device built into the forum  :y

Bring back the cane and the borstals, I say. As Pete said, it never did us any harm.

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

stuart30

« Reply #31 on: 04 June 2007, 14:41:39 »

On a footnote,It was once law to have a licence to own a dog,some people, should apply to get a licence to have kids.Gary.

On a serious note, I totally agree.

Couples should have to APPLY for a licence, and have their suitability, including criminal history, financial position etc checked out before being allowed to have a kid!!

This would stop a lot of young slu*s getting knocked up just to get somewhere free to live, at my expense :(

Obviously, it's not workable, but I like the idea ;D ;D

Well me and the wife didn't actually have to have a license but were thoroughly checked out both on the character side and financial side before getting the green light for IVF..... ;D ;D

Im afraid whilst we have these namby pamby governments yobs/asylum seekers and scum will have more rights than the average hard working man.....the good people of the Philippines have the right idea,if there government takes the piss too much they just over throw the goverment,keeps the president on her toes. ;D

We need a government who isn't worried about upsetting a few people....lets face it you cant make an omelet without cracking a few eggs. ;)

« Last Edit: 04 June 2007, 14:48:16 by stuart30 »

sir moanalot

• Omega Knight
  • fens
  • im like an expensive watch - i get wound up easily
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 04 June 2007, 17:11:41 »

lets face it guys the only people enjoying this country at the moment are the scummers on the streets cos they dont give a toss about anyone and the pathetic mps who never end up coming into contact with these scummers.
like i stated before vigilante "companies" will be the thing of the future!
yet another miserable day in rip off britain !!!

theolodian

• Omega Baron
  • Warwickshire
  • I need a new avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 04 June 2007, 18:00:38 »

lets face it guys the only people enjoying this country at the moment are the scummers on the streets cos they dont give a toss about anyone and the pathetic mps who never end up coming into contact with these scummers.
like i stated before vigilante "companies" will be the thing of the future!
Well, with all the Eastern Europeans moving over here there might be a few from that line of work.  :P ;D

I do wonder if the chavs/hoodies hate foreigners because they fight back . . .   :-?
Trains may have been invented here, but public transport is a foreign concept!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.