Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: MP at it again corrupt lying greedy prick  (Read 2650 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: MP at it again corrupt lying greedy prick
« Reply #30 on: 22 January 2023, 14:44:53 »

Well, I wouldnt vote for any of the parties who are represented in Parliament at the moment, so not much else I can do.
They will only break up when almost no-one votes for them, but people support them like supporting a football team.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 22 January 2023, 15:38:50 »

Because there's no alternative. So people don't bother voting. Which leaves the door open every time.

Give people something else to vote for. The only USP must be that it isn't one of the traditional parties. ie stand for nothing but not being one of them.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 22 January 2023, 15:39:32 »

Well, I wouldnt vote for any of the parties who are represented in Parliament at the moment, so not much else I can do.
They will only break up when almost no-one votes for them, but people support them like supporting a football team.

Yes I agree, seems strange that they all seem to have the answers but generally nothing seems to improve, corruption is rife amongst all the parties & they still get support, I wouldn't give any of them the steam off my piss.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 22 January 2023, 19:15:16 »

I would agree with most of that. I dont look on corruption as entertaining or desirable though.
I just sadly accept that one tribe is as bad as the other, and dont think theres currently much that can be done about it.
That's what's wrong with the thinking. Break them up ;)

Break out the ones that have proved to be corrupt/law breakers/utterly incompetent/etc. This applies to everyone in government, starting with the PM, through MPs, senior civil servants, Police Commissioners, councillors etc. Having them publicly face personal consequences for their actions would make a big difference, and is  provided for if we actually enforced existing rules. Amazingly, the Conservatives recently managed the utterly incompetent bit by getting rid of Liz Truss :o [size=78%].[/size]

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 22 January 2023, 19:16:57 »

I would agree with most of that. I dont look on corruption as entertaining or desirable though.

Explain Boris' or Farage's popularity then.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 22 January 2023, 22:08:40 »

In what way is Farage corrupt ?
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 22 January 2023, 22:11:03 »

Because there's no alternative. So people don't bother voting. Which leaves the door open every time.

Give people something else to vote for. The only USP must be that it isn't one of the traditional parties. ie stand for nothing but not being one of them.

There are alternatives though. I vote Reform UK and think Richard Tice speaks a lot of sense.
If people dont like that as an alternative, there are always plenty of independent candidates.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 22 January 2023, 22:18:42 »

There are alternatives though. I vote Reform UK and think Richard Tice speaks a lot of sense.
If people dont like that as an alternative, there are always plenty of independent candidates.
Exactly. Anyone, well almost, can stand if they don't like the status quo ;)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 22 January 2023, 22:54:36 »

Fine words. But the Tories or Labour will continue to swap places for as long as this country remains a democracy. Red or blue are the only choice, a vote for yellow, green or pink with lilac spots is a wasted vote usually. The only time that this is not true is when a party like UKIP threaten to split a mainstream party's vote. Then that mainstream party has to modify it's manifesto, but still gets voted in.
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 22 January 2023, 23:02:31 »

Remember when we said that, if Labour got in, they would tax and spend and skint the country, as they always do. Giving money away to idle bastards while increasing taxes.
Well....
Diesel till I die

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 22 January 2023, 23:23:02 »

That is shocking.

We have a friend in the East Midlands. Her neighbour is a good example. She has a good life on state support and a son who doesnt work. The reason? “ He openly admits he wouldnt be able to get up in a morning” They have streaming services.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 23 January 2023, 01:42:05 »

Fine words. But the Tories or Labour will continue to swap places for as long as this country remains a democracy. Red or blue are the only choice, a vote for yellow, green or pink with lilac spots is a wasted vote usually. The only time that this is not true is when a party like UKIP threaten to split a mainstream party's vote. Then that mainstream party has to modify it's manifesto, but still gets voted in.
A couple of hundred independents would soon disrupt the status quo.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 23 January 2023, 07:33:55 »

That is shocking.

We have a friend in the East Midlands. Her neighbour is a good example. She has a good life on state support and a son who doesnt work. The reason? “ He openly admits he wouldnt be able to get up in a morning” They have streaming services.

The amount payable from the benefits system should be capped at what the recipient would otherwise be worth in the labour market, minus a percentage that ensures they do get up in the morning.
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 23 January 2023, 08:25:44 »

In what way is Farage corrupt ?

He was more of the entertainment side. Although being an MEP while campaigning to leave isn't particularly impressive. And where did the money for over twenty years of campaigning come from?

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 23 January 2023, 16:10:02 »

At least he pays his taxes 😉
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.