Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I enjoyed learning my ABC's as a toddler.  (Read 4882 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: I enjoyed learning my ABC's as a toddler.
« Reply #15 on: 06 March 2021, 20:26:08 »

Absolutely.  :y
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 06 March 2021, 21:58:23 »

If only I had known about P for pedophiles before my near escape from one when I was 6 years old.

That is why modern children must be taught, from say 5, about the diversity of life in the world they are entering. They must know it is not all soft and cuddly but has evil everywhere which is hard and dangerous.  Grimm’s Fairytales taught us so much about what was scary in our early years, but not enough.

I learnt my ABC from young;  A.  Accept nothing
                                            B.  Believe no one
                                            C.  Challenge everything

That is why I am so cynical , always have been which earned me many brownie points in business and working alongside the police when I had to.

So teach them as much as they can take when they are young to avoid later challenges. ;)

Why not teach the toddler about  things 99% of normal people will encounter in life rather than the 1% he probably won't.

This type of behaviour, encouraged by dysfunctional adults, takes the form of the abnormal masquerading as being normal.

A 3 year old can enjoy an ABC book......a Gay BC book used to groom and indoctrinate toddlers is plain wrong.

Lizzie......we were all told to keep away from strange men when kids. That was all that was needed. :-* :-*

It is not grooming or indoctrinating, it is just starting to give the idea that there are many types of people in the world, black, Asian, white etc, along with two mums or two dads with varying sexualities and genders, heading up a family as is very common now that it is all perfectly legal to do so. Just look at how many gay men there are in our communities, all of whom where legally oppressed to hide their real feelings. Oranges are not the only fruit, and that is what today’s youngsters must learn, as I said from 5 onwards, in a gradual process. Ignorance and plain nastiness of the past that we witnessed as children cannot be the norm now.

Just remember that us girls can start their periods now at 8 years of age, so the learning of the harsh realities of the adult world with all it’s risks need to be explained by responsible parents, backed up increasingly by the teaching of such topics at school. Graduated of course as the ages increase.

In the old days we did not have the media the children of today have access to, which has increased their desire to know more. It is the duty of modern parents to help them understand it gradually and take them away from the smutty, stupid, and highly damaging approach they WILL learn on social media, the internet, or around the playground. The truth will always be the best option.
The truth is that so many of the children today, from a young age, know the meaning behind the “F” word. So is it not better for them to know the truth in an educated way, and not learn by way of the giggling, innuendo and uncertainty we had as 7+ year olds? :o :o

If you think children should enjoy their childhood in the general ignorance we did, then I’m afraid that world, wether you like it or not, has gone. :(

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07 March 2021, 01:17:10 »

Lizzie, it would seem that you are suggesting that puberty is routinely starting pre teen and that because of this, junior and primary schools should be preaching a Diversity agenda...  ???

That is insane.

Everyone is different. We are, by definition, diverse.

The narrative needs to be changed from one of division to one of acceptance and inclusion. This does not mean that a primary school age child needs to be taught about transgenderism and the like. They only need to know that everyone is different and that's OK.

Pidgeon holing the minorities only serves to highlight differences and encourages disparity and the earlier this nonsense is taught the more ingrained it will become.

Just because Boufon-Cheriseé chooses to identify as a telephone box every third Friday and happens to work as an intern for the Department of Education, doesn't mean that needs to be a part of the curriculum  :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07 March 2021, 08:09:45 »

Main flaw in your last post Lizzie is you used the phrase "explained by responsible parents" these seem to be in extremely short supply these days.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07 March 2021, 12:23:07 »

when learning A, B & Cs kids that old (under 11) need to know about Apples, Books, Cars
NOT have complex subjects like sexuality ,race etc rammed down their throats
It's outrageous  >:(

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07 March 2021, 12:55:56 »

when learning A, B & Cs kids that old (under 11) need to know about Apples, Books, Cars

Any 10 year old that doesn't already know about Apples, Books and Cars ought to be a demonstration of E for Euthanasia

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07 March 2021, 13:04:13 »

Any 10 year old that doesn't already know about Apples, Books and Cars ought to be a demonstration of E for Euthanasia
It's parents should.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 07 March 2021, 13:16:43 »

Lizzie, it would seem that you are suggesting that puberty is routinely starting pre teen and that because of this, junior and primary schools should be preaching a Diversity agenda...  ???

That is insane.

Everyone is different. We are, by definition, diverse.

The narrative needs to be changed from one of division to one of acceptance and inclusion. This does not mean that a primary school age child needs to be taught about transgenderism and the like. They only need to know that everyone is different and that's OK.

Pidgeon holing the minorities only serves to highlight differences and encourages disparity and the earlier this nonsense is taught the more ingrained it will become.

Just because Boufon-Cheriseé chooses to identify as a telephone box every third Friday and happens to work as an intern for the Department of Education, doesn't mean that needs to be a part of the curriculum  :-X

The kid in the video is not even of primary school age. Probably only 2 or 3. You're right, Al. It is a form of insanity to groom and indoctrinate toddlers with this woke agenda. His mother confirms how woke she is by getting the kid to say he is also woke.

I'm sure woke parents mean well but I imagine their children will suffer far more psychological trauma than kids with a well defined and consistent gender.

Not sure how this crap is considered to be diverse. It only mentions gays, lesbians, bi, trans, intersex who make up about 10% of the total population

There is another 90% out there who are ignored.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07 March 2021, 13:25:21 »

You can see the agenda.

No mention of man or woman or boy or girl. No mention of Mother or Father. Fifty years from now it may be a crime to identify as a man or a woman as we endeavour to abolish specific gender completely.

D could have been for Dad rather than drag..... :)

I wonder what Putin would make of all this .... ::) ::) ::)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 07 March 2021, 13:34:54 »

H for hilarity...

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07 March 2021, 13:46:46 »

https://youtu.be/kkUOwBCt_0g

I found this funny......especially the end bit.

Related to being woke.....sort of. ;)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 07 March 2021, 14:26:11 »

You'll like this article M'lud!  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 07 March 2021, 15:22:36 »

Offspring of any type are biologically programmed to recognise their parents...

Intrinsically a white child won't identify black parents at first glance any more than a fox cub would an adult wolf.

That's not racist, it is just a simple fact of life. And importantly doesn't mean that a white child cannot grow to accept black parents or that a wolf cannot raise a fox cub, it is simply that it needs nutruing to a point of trust to recognise that inherent, pre determined norms have changed in that situation.

There's a ever increasing mis representation that nature is racist and that is a dangerous thing.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.