Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Just cut my nose off  (Read 2142 times)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Just cut my nose off
« on: 06 March 2021, 17:34:44 »

...to spite my face, according to the missus  ;D
I said, last year, that I was sick of all the shite going on before a football match, and that I would cancel all my sports subscriptions. Got rid of BT sport in November and, as my contract is now up with sky sports, that's gone too. The absolute final straw was when I posted on here that Lionel Messi had signed a new three year contract with Barcelona for £142 million. He will earn more in one month than my long suffering head teacher wife will earn in her lifetime. Obscene.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Just cut my nose off
« Reply #1 on: 06 March 2021, 17:49:50 »

I said, last year, that I was sick of all the shite going on before a football match, and that I would cancel all my sports subscriptions. Got rid of BT sport in November and, as my contract is now up with sky sports, that's gone too. The absolute final straw was when I posted on here that Lionel Messi had signed a new three year contract with Barcelona for £142 million. He will earn more in one month than my long suffering head teacher wife will earn in her lifetime. Obscene.

What shite would this be? :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06 March 2021, 18:00:05 »

£142,000,000 divided by 3 equates to £47.3M each year.

£47.3M divided by 12 leaves the poor  lamb to exist on a paltry £3.94M each month. Cut him some slack. :)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06 March 2021, 18:12:42 »

£142,000,000 divided by 3 equates to £47.3M each year.

£47.3M divided by 12 leaves the poor  lamb to exist on a paltry £3.94M each month. Cut him some slack. :)

Yes just think of all the shit he's had to go though to earn that kinda cash!  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06 March 2021, 18:20:08 »

£3.94M divided by 50 (assuming 50 years of work) works out at £78800 a year.

So yes.....he probably earns in a month what it would take a 'headmistress 50 years' to earn.  :-\

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06 March 2021, 18:25:25 »

Well, he can do it without my £30 a month  ;D
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06 March 2021, 18:26:16 »

Well, he can do it without my £30 a month  ;D

He'll struggle.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06 March 2021, 18:35:37 »

I don't really know, but don't those over paid footballers pay super tax, or the equivalent dependent on what country they are in? ??? ???

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06 March 2021, 18:53:32 »

I don't really know, but don't those over paid footballers pay super tax, or the equivalent dependent on what country they are in? ??? ???

Come on Lizzie......they employ smart financial advisors and/or have home(s) in a tax haven like the F1 drivers. :-*

Thy are not part of the real world so usual rules don't apply.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06 March 2021, 19:00:10 »

Messi and his dad, who just happens to be his agent, were in big trouble over tax evasion a while back.
Lionel Messi tax fraud prison sentence reduced to fine http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40534761
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06 March 2021, 19:06:40 »

There was an article about SKY in the papers a couple of weeks ago about the amount of subscriptions being cancelled (sky sports) because of the BLM shite taking the knee boll ocks.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06 March 2021, 19:09:50 »

There was an article about SKY in the papers a couple of weeks ago about the amount of subscriptions being cancelled (sky sports) because of the BLM shite taking the knee boll ocks.
Yes. I was waiting for the young Welsh lad, working from his bedroom apparently, to ask me why I was leaving. He didn't, so I guess they're sick of listening to us racists banging on.

I wonder if Sky could sue BLM for loss of revenue?
Diesel till I die

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 06 March 2021, 19:17:54 »

I see that "Wayne Rooney,s Derby" players have decided to dispense with taking the knee. Also Les Ferdinand has said that it has been massively diluted over time. While there is a cesspit like Faecesbook about, i don.t thing it's gonna stop anytime soon.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 06 March 2021, 19:19:46 »

Yes. I was waiting for the young Welsh lad, working from his bedroom apparently, to ask me why I was leaving. He didn't, so I guess they're sick of listening to us racists banging on.

It's only right we continue to kneel for an armed robber and drug dealer form 3000 miles away. :)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 06 March 2021, 19:28:38 »

It's only right we continue to kneel for an armed robber and drug dealer form 3000 miles away. :)
Who was it again? I've forgotten  ;D
Diesel till I die
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.