Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Piers Morgan  (Read 5401 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Piers Morgan
« Reply #15 on: 11 March 2021, 15:20:09 »

Not a fan but I think he is right about Meghan.

Poor old Harry.....poor emasculated little sod. :-X
He'll be left high and dry when he objects to her writing her memoirs, warts and all.

Meghan: It pains me to say this but there is a senior member of the royal family who is racist. This person suggested that Archie would be 'too dark'.... a coffee bean. ;)

Orca Winfrey: Who is this person.

Meghan: I can't say it would be damaging to the royal family....

She certainly knows which buttons to push for maximum damage. :D ;)
Oprah is a killer whale? Who knew  :-\

I think the name appropriate. ;)

Her line of questioning was hardly vigorous. A nice cosy little chat with every question and answer decided before it even started.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 11 March 2021, 15:24:30 »

Presumably it was Phil the Greek... He always has a way with words :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11 March 2021, 15:29:00 »

I think she deliberately left the question unanswered so the whole family can be branded racist.

If she didn't want to cause damage then why play the race card?

If she genuinely believes this person is racist then why not name and shame him.

It's possible that nobody made the comment. Perhaps she is not made of sugar and spice and all things nice.... ::) ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 11 March 2021, 15:30:56 »

Perhaps the Queen could ask Prince Andrew to smooth things out... ::) ::) ::)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11 March 2021, 15:33:00 »

Yes, that could work :D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11 March 2021, 15:39:49 »

Well....in the great scheme of things......who actually gives a flying fûck?
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 11 March 2021, 16:03:27 »

Well....in the great scheme of things......who actually gives a flying fûck?

My sentiments entirely families are usually a pain in the  arse & this one is no different.
« Last Edit: 11 March 2021, 16:05:03 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11 March 2021, 17:12:57 »

I think she deliberately left the question unanswered so the whole family can be branded racist.

If she genuinely believes this person is racist then why not name and shame him.

It's possible that nobody made the comment. Perhaps she is not made of sugar and spice and all things nice.... ::) ::)

After the shock of the original statement "concerns and conversations about how dark my baby was going to be" - Harry opened his mouth a few minutes later and proved her a lair. "I wont reveal that conversation. It happened before we were married.it was, what will the kids look like".
Much less damaging and dramatic version than hers.
Imo, Morgan is right about her. I dont believe a word she says either. She is intelligent, controlling and manipulative, and a half decent actress, but she isnt great at acting sincerity.
I signed the online petition today to reinstate him. Purely because it appears he was giving the options of sacrificing his freedom of speech or his job.
He was cancelled by an organised campaign which got 40,000 signatures on a petition to fire him.
This woke mindset / cancel culture is on the way to being an existential threat to the western way of life.
It needs to be stopped.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 11 March 2021, 17:23:53 »

After the shock of the original statement "concerns and conversations about how dark my baby was going to be" - Harry opened his mouth a few minutes later and proved her a lair. "I wont reveal that conversation. It happened before we were married.it was, what will the kids look like".
Imo, Morgan is right about her. I dont believe a word she says either. She is intelligent, controlling and manipulative, and a half decent actress, but she isnt great at acting sincerity.
I signed the online petition today to reinstate him. Purely because it appears he was giving the options of sacrificing his freedom of speech or his job.
He was cancelled by an organised campaign which got 40,000 signatures on a petition to fire him.
This woke mindset / cancel culture is on the way to being an existential threat to the western way of life.
It needs to be stopped.
Hmmmm......Nigel Farage......anti woke party?  :) He's quit politics again, but he might be tempted back. I'd vote for it.
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 11 March 2021, 17:29:41 »

The Straight Talking Common Sense party?

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 11 March 2021, 17:32:30 »

The Straight Talking Common Sense party?
That would never catch on. It would be a political party, so people would know they were lying.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 11 March 2021, 17:44:10 »

It needs to be stopped.

Harry seems to have gone from 'blokey bloke to simpering woke mangina'. Meghan is in charge and no doubt when she tells him to jump, he jumps......or asks how high he should jump.

The piece in the interview where Meghan is talking to Oprah and Harry is uninvolved and feeding the chickens says it all. He appears as a lost child unsure what to do while the adults sort things out. :-\

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 11 March 2021, 17:45:33 »

It needs to be stopped.

Harry seems to have gone from 'blokey bloke to simpering woke mangina'. Meghan is in charge and no doubt when she tells him to jump, he jumps......or asks how high he should jump.

The piece in the interview where Meghan is talking to Oprah and Harry is uninvolved and feeding the chickens says it all. He appears as a lost child unsure what to do while the adults sort things out. :-\
You watched it then?
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 11 March 2021, 17:46:00 »

If I took any notice of the utter shite that is on the news seriously day in day out my blood pressure would probably go through the roof !
I just let it go in one ear & out the other now if I actually bother to watch it at all I'd sooner take the dog for a walk .
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 11 March 2021, 17:48:09 »

If I took any notice of the utter shite that is on the news seriously day in day out my blood pressure would probably go through the roof !
I just let it go in one ear & out the other now if I actually bother to watch it at all I'd sooner take the dog for a walk .
When I saw that the interview was on at nine, I couldn't see much else to watch. So I painted a door at eight o'clock and sat watching it dry till ten, when it was time for my horlicks.  ;D
Diesel till I die
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.