Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Piers Morgan  (Read 5398 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Piers Morgan
« Reply #30 on: 11 March 2021, 17:57:44 »

If I took any notice of the utter shite that is on the news seriously day in day out my blood pressure would probably go through the roof !
I just let it go in one ear & out the other now if I actually bother to watch it at all I'd sooner take the dog for a walk .
When I saw that the interview was on at nine, I couldn't see much else to watch. So I painted a door at eight o'clock and sat watching it dry till ten, when it was time for my horlicks.  ;D

You're up late for an old man. Your nurse is too soft with you.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 11 March 2021, 17:59:15 »

If I took any notice of the utter shite that is on the news seriously day in day out my blood pressure would probably go through the roof !
I just let it go in one ear & out the other now if I actually bother to watch it at all I'd sooner take the dog for a walk .
When I saw that the interview was on at nine, I couldn't see much else to watch. So I painted a door at eight o'clock and sat watching it dry till ten, when it was time for my horlicks.  ;D

My missus watched it I was in the conservatory listening to music & thumbing through my Land Rover magazine.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 11 March 2021, 18:01:34 »

It was my nurse I went to bed with  :P
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 11 March 2021, 18:14:23 »

I do hope you were not too soft for her. ::)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 11 March 2021, 18:21:25 »

No, I took me pills  ;D
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 11 March 2021, 18:26:19 »

No, I took me pills ;D

It that case she should walk with bandy legs and a limp for the next month.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 11 March 2021, 18:40:45 »

No, I took me pills ;D

She?
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 11 March 2021, 18:52:08 »

No, I took me pills ;D

She?

Ooh get you honky tonk 😂😂
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 11 March 2021, 19:07:40 »

Barnsley is quite diverse  :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 11 March 2021, 19:36:20 »

Piers was correct in what he said about her , and she now has the power to attack him too .
I watched about eight minutes of the interview  and found it absolutely     forgetable .
Reading afterwards what she said and how she delivered it I believe she , or most likely her expensive PR team , knew exectly what she was doing and how damaging it would be . That wonderful "raeshisht , raeshisht ..." cry that stigmatises all that it is aimed at is their most powerful weapon .
The deliberate refusal to elaborate on the accusation leaves the bame and woke community painting all family members and staff guilty by self belief and she knows the RF are unable or unwilling to " street fight " .
It also reflects on the UK as a whole .
She's a vengeful little goddess ...
Her motifs in all this are , I believe , crystal clear . taking on the RF whilst being married to one of them elevates her to a position that limits in coming shots and all the while her public, and saleable , personna grows .
Money in the bank..
Harry's attitude and motif  is more puzzling . Is he really so full of vitriol to his family and friends in the Royal Household , circle and beyond , does he wish to see it all come tumbling down like a pack of cards  ?
 Has he lost all sense of loyalty , decency and maturity , does he not see how puny , pathetic and unequal he is in the partnership ?
His usefulness to a ferocious social climber may be limited and once she sees the exponential curve of her celebrity flatten she'll reinvent .
I doubt if the wider UK public will ever forgive him if he ever wishes to ,or has to ,return.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 11 March 2021, 19:57:45 »

Harry's attitude and motif  is more puzzling . Is he really so full of vitriol to his family and friends in the Royal Household , circle and beyond , does he wish to see it all come tumbling down like a pack of cards  ?
 Has he lost all sense of loyalty , decency and maturity , does he not see how puny , pathetic and unequal he is in the partnership ?
His usefulness to a ferocious social climber may be limited and once she sees the exponential curve of her celebrity flatten she'll reinvent .
I doubt if the wider UK public will ever forgive him if he ever wishes to ,or has to ,return.

I believe Pussy Whipped is the old fashion term for men people like Harry.  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 11 March 2021, 20:01:12 »

I believe Pussy Whipped is the old fashion term for men people like Harry.  :)
William sez he's gonna bitch slap him if he ever comes back  ;D
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 11 March 2021, 20:03:36 »

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 11 March 2021, 20:30:06 »

It's all a load of shit really!  :)

I love these , seen a few now . The more that are sent into the WWW the better .

Ginge and whinge ...love it  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 11 March 2021, 20:44:11 »

It's all a load of shit really!  :)

I love these , seen a few now . The more that are sent into the WWW the better .

Ginge and whinge ...love it  ;D

Is that the one depicting them as trailer trash?  With her walking along with her pregnant belly hanging out and she has a can in one hand and a fag in the other?  ;D

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 21 queries.