Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: New shape astra  (Read 11030 times)

STEMO

Re: New shape astra
« Reply #15 on: 10 November 2015, 17:14:11 »

But obviously not in projectile vomit green. :)
I was chatting to a young girl in a car park the other day, she had a GTC in the same colour and loved it. I won't be put off by an old fart like you.  :P

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10 November 2015, 17:16:38 »

I was chatting to a young girl in a car park the other day, she had a GTC in the same colour and loved it. I won't be put off by an old fart like you.  :P

Oh yes. I see. Taking advantage of innocent young virgins again are we. ;D

STEMO

« Reply #17 on: 10 November 2015, 17:19:25 »

Oh yes. I see. Taking advantage of innocent young virgins again are we. ;D
I wish... :(

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10 November 2015, 17:21:16 »

A pissy little one litre lump even with the aid of a turbo is going to be struggling in a car the size and weight of the new Astra.

My cousin had a 1 litre turbo Focus estate for a while and said it was great for running around in and short trips  :y , but struggled a bit at motorway speeds if you needed a bit extra to get past something.  ;)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10 November 2015, 17:24:10 »

A pissy little one litre lump even with the aid of a turbo is going to be struggling in a car the size and weight of the new Astra.

My cousin had a 1 litre turbo Focus estate for a while and said it was great for running around in and short trips  :y , but struggled a bit at motorway speeds if you needed a bit extra to get past something.  ;)

I imagine that longevity will be compromised. 30,000 miles and it will probably be a bucket full of bits. :)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10 November 2015, 17:27:08 »

Biggest engine thus far is the 1.6 CDTi.......I would expect that to change though.
I'd imanine there'll be a GSi/GTE/go faster version eventually

And of course, nobody pays anywhere near list price!  ;D
I won't be buying a new anything.  ;) I just liked the 'floating roofline' at the dealers & went throug the motions of box ticking  :y :y

STEMO

« Reply #21 on: 10 November 2015, 17:32:48 »

I imagine that longevity will be compromised. 30,000 miles and it will probably be a bucket full of bits. :)
Just been looking at personal contract hire. Circa £200 a month and who cares if it falls to bits after that.

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10 November 2015, 17:36:14 »

Just been looking at personal contract hire.While chatting to a young girl, Circa £200 a month and who cares if it falls to bits after that.

STEMO

« Reply #23 on: 10 November 2015, 17:46:20 »

Just been looking at personal contract hire.While chatting to a young girl, Circa £200 a month and who cares if it falls to bits after that.
You got something to say?  ;D

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10 November 2015, 18:04:13 »

Yes i have ...  Your always chatting to young girls   ;D ;D

STEMO

« Reply #25 on: 10 November 2015, 18:11:52 »

Only about cars, I can pretend I know stuff with them  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 10 November 2015, 18:22:09 »

Tells them he has a van full of puppies and would they care to take a look. :)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10 November 2015, 18:22:17 »

Boot looks small? If its anything like the Insignia inside, its going to be rubbish.

What's the 1.4 Turbo like in the Zafira then? Any good.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 10 November 2015, 18:25:40 »

Mondeos and Transit Connects can be had with 1.0l turbo power,as can  rest of Ford car range ::)

STEMO

« Reply #29 on: 10 November 2015, 18:25:52 »

Tells them he has a van full of puppies and would they care to take a look. :)
I live in Yorkshire, we eat puppies up here. ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 18 queries.