Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Why do people do this?  (Read 3253 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Why do people do this?
« Reply #15 on: 07 March 2017, 13:41:22 »

Education is the answer to these problems. They should be taken to a classroom at the local school, after the school days has finished. Then, one by one, they should be systematically beaten with a baseball bat. At the end of the lesson, they should be asked if they've learned anything that day, and made to say thank you to the 'teacher'.  :)
And then shot?
Will you put that fickin gun away, yer trigger happy bastid. I'm sure your time will come, but we've got to try educating them first.  ;D

Aah you're such a bleeding heart, hand wringing liberal!  ::)

I'm with TB on this just shoot the ignorant bastards and do society a favour!  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07 March 2017, 13:45:37 »

Education is the answer to these problems. They should be taken to a classroom at the local school, after the school days has finished. Then, one by one, they should be systematically beaten with a baseball bat. At the end of the lesson, they should be asked if they've learned anything that day, and made to say thank you to the 'teacher'.  :)

I was sent to see the Headmaster on a regular basis.

I can't recall how many times I received the cane. The old bastard told me I was a trouble maker. ;D

2boxerdogs

« Reply #17 on: 07 March 2017, 14:21:51 »

I was sent to see the Headmaster on a regular basis.

I can't recall how many times I received the cane. The old bastard told me I was a trouble maker. ;D

Sounds very much like my youth Opti, the headmaster told me I would amount to nothing & never have anything.Silly old sod.But if I had ever thrown rubbish out of the car or not placed it in a bin my Dad would have tanned my arse .
« Last Edit: 07 March 2017, 14:24:34 by Tilbo »

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07 March 2017, 15:02:13 »

my Dad would have tanned my arse .

Therein lies the problem with today's youth. ::)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

STEMO

« Reply #19 on: 07 March 2017, 15:14:31 »

So......if I see a group of young girlies dropping litter, I should give their bottoms a good spanking? I could do that. Tell them that they've been very naughty and that they have to pull their panties down and bend over and.....oh....ooooo.....aaahhhh.........I'll be back in a minute  :-[

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07 March 2017, 15:17:02 »

It's probably the 'younger generation'.
Not sure it is. There seems to be a whole class of people who selfishly think they can, and that the government/council/somebody else will tidy up after them.

And scum breeds scum :(

And the useless, dozy go-gooders like the ugly bint in Opti's avatar stop us penalising them with a .22 calibre....
[/highlight]

I get the feeling that TB's approach to law and order is starting to soften. ;) :D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07 March 2017, 15:19:16 »

So......if I see a group of young girlies dropping litter, I should give their bottoms a good spanking? I could do that. Tell them that they've been very naughty and that they have to pull their panties down and bend over and.....oh....ooooo.....aaahhhh.........I'll be back in a minute  :-[

Works best on 18-25 year old Swedish girls. :)

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07 March 2017, 15:20:16 »

Not sure it is. There seems to be a whole class of people who selfishly think they can, and that the government/council/somebody else will tidy up after them.

And the useless, dozy go-gooders like the ugly bint in Opti's avatar stop us penalising them with a .22 calibre....
[/highlight]

I get the feeling that TB's approach to law and order is starting to soften. ;) :D

Yep, he's getting soft, it's only a .22 not a .38 with a hollow tip.

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 07 March 2017, 15:23:05 »

[/highlight]

Yep, he's getting soft, it's only a .22 not a .38 with a hollow tip.
[/highlight]

Yep, Mr Rog. TB is turning into a wishy-washy liberal. He and Shami may be an item before much longer. :) 
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.