Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
LOST
« on: 21 April 2007, 21:42:04 »

I started to watch LOST when it first started with Mrs. Loo-knee but thought it was pants so gave up with it, but to my sweet young things annoyence I kept asking what was happening ;D I would be there reading (about Knights Templar mostly) then just peak over the top at an interesting bit...
But anyway whats the crack with it? how would the others know the plane was going to crash? how do they know everything about each survivor? why has each person got such alot of history with them? and how was it the big lads (Hurly) lottery numbers were stamped on the plane?
Mrs.Loo-knee says what series is it that sky one are playing now 3 or 4 as she thinks they have split it ::)

Come on guys thinking caps on :y
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: LOST
« Reply #1 on: 21 April 2007, 21:43:36 »

I started to watch LOST when it first started with Mrs. Loo-knee but thought it was pants so gave up with it, but to my sweet young things annoyence I kept asking what was happening ;D I would be there reading (about Knights Templar mostly) then just peak over the top at an interesting bit...
But anyway whats the crack with it? how would the others know the plane was going to crash? how do they know everything about each survivor? why has each person got such alot of history with them? and how was it the big lads (Hurly) lottery numbers were stamped on the plane?
Mrs.Loo-knee says what series is it that sky one are playing now 3 or 4 as she thinks they have split it ::)

Come on guys thinking caps on :y
Sky is showing 3 at moment.  I haven't started watching this series yet...
Grumpy old man

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 April 2007, 22:58:46 »

i lost interest in that program  ::)

I just got stupid, and more and more unbeliveable....

theolodian

• Omega Baron
  • Warwickshire
  • I need a new avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 April 2007, 23:22:59 »

i lost interest in that program  ::)

I just got stupid, and more and more unbeliveable....
It isn't very believeable, but at least it isn't mind-numbingly predictiable like almost everything else.  Some episodes aren't that great, but some are.

I gave up on 24 a while ago.  Even the 'best' shows are crap according to many.  The trick is finding the one(s) that you like, and that is a real trick these days.  :-/
Trains may have been invented here, but public transport is a foreign concept!

Martin_1962

« Reply #4 on: 22 April 2007, 10:51:37 »

The trick for any series is to finish while it is still good and before it becomes an excuse of what it was.

The best length is 3 to 5 series.

Well done though to Life on Mars team for finishing on top
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 18 queries.