Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Catch 22  (Read 1704 times)

declan

• View Profile
Re: Catch 22
« Reply #15 on: 23 April 2007, 09:57:55 »

Thanks for the replies..
I am locked with my insurance company, though 2.5 and 3.0 v6's sound nice, i am more after the comfort and gadgets, after spending loads on my vectra, adding everything from half leather to trip computer, then seeing it written off, i am going the easy route this time, and fancy a change, hence omega.
So ideally CDX, 2 or 2.2, must be auto too.
I want the rear heated seats but i see elite is needed, and was tempted by a CD model but want cruise control.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 23 April 2007, 10:58:56 »

Thanks for the replies..
I am locked with my insurance company, though 2.5 and 3.0 v6's sound nice, i am more after the comfort and gadgets, after spending loads on my vectra, adding everything from half leather to trip computer, then seeing it written off, i am going the easy route this time, and fancy a change, hence omega.
So ideally CDX, 2 or 2.2, must be auto too.
I want the rear heated seats but i see elite is needed, and was tempted by a CD model but want cruise control.
Cruise easy enough to retrofit on all models. 2.2/2.6/3.2 need it enabling in ECU though.
Grumpy old man

Ronald_McBurger

« Reply #17 on: 23 April 2007, 14:02:43 »

Now. What you really want is a top of the range Omega, say an ELITE. Then you will probably want a facelift one, because they look better. Oh and low mileage would be a plus, then I suppose a full history would go a long way. Ideally, with everything working, alloys and electric rear blind etc. But then they do cost a fair bit in petrol..... Unless of course you were lucky enough to find one with LPG already fitted.

Now, I wonder who may have one of those sitting on his driveway? ::)

Looking for £2750 all serviced and ready to go with MoT and 6 months tax. PM me if interested.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.