Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rear Tow eye cover....and Sat Nav  (Read 623 times)

johndm1957

• Bedford
    • View Profile
Rear Tow eye cover....and Sat Nav
« on: 17 January 2007, 18:27:11 »

Despite promises from 'The Car Shop', my new 03 3.2 Elite has a missing rear tow eye cover.
Guess their pretty cheap from a Vaux dealer, but do they come in colours or just primed? Suprised I can't find one on Fleabay.
It was also missing mats, Navigation CD (again despite promises), and never even got a tax disc holder.....I don't think I'll use them again, but late Elites seem to be getting thin on the ground.
Got a Navi CD from Fleabay (original), and made a backup copy for the car no probs which works fine, but the NCDC 2013 likes to spit the disc out when the nav is not in use......is this normal?

Cheers

« Last Edit: 17 January 2007, 19:59:14 by johndm1957 »

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Rear Tow eye cover....
« Reply #1 on: 17 January 2007, 18:31:22 »

Despite promises from 'The Car Shop', my new 03 3.2 Elite has a missing rear tow eye cover.
Guess their pretty cheap from a Vaux dealer, but do they come in colours or just primed? Suprised I can't find one on Fleabay.
It was also missing mats, Navigation CD (again despite promises), and never even got a tax disc holder.....I don't think I'll use them again, but late Elites seem to be getting thin on the ground.
Got a Navi CD from Fleabay (original), and made a backup copy for the car no probs which works fine, but the NCDC 2013 likes to spit the disc out when the nav is not in use......is this normal?

Cheers

If thats the one at Northampton, just keep on and become a nuisance. They then do it to save themselves the hassle of your daily calls.
Grumpy old man

johndm1957

• Bedford
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 January 2007, 18:36:34 »

It was indeed Northampton, but can I really justify a 40 mile round trip for a part I (hopefully) can get for a few quid round the corner...............too many damm speed cameras to make the trip much fun either... ;D

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 January 2007, 20:29:44 »

It was indeed Northampton, but can I really justify a 40 mile round trip for a part I (hopefully) can get for a few quid round the corner...............too many damm speed cameras to make the trip much fun either... ;D

You could always get them to post it to you. Just be a nuisance.  :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.