Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some Of My Previous Rides!  (Read 1127 times)

Squealey

• Donington, Lincs
    • View Profile
Some Of My Previous Rides!
« on: 05 November 2009, 21:23:09 »

Just thought I'd share with you some of the previous cars I have been lucky (or unlucky) enough to own in the past 17 years.

This is quite a small selection, there have been 3 Passats, numerous Astra Estates and even a 105E Ford Anglia (Oh yes and a 100E Pop) plus more that i've probably forgotten.

This first one is my very first and second Mini. I think I was 8 for the first and 12 for the second.

This is my fourth Mini and my first car I could drive on the road, plus my second car, a Mk 1 Astra and a Ford Cr@pi which I was so happy to have written off after less than a week (wasn't my fault and it was gutless and rubbish at corners)

This was my Cavalier, a GL no less, with velour(ish) seats and a rev counter!!!! Then there was my brilliant Carlton, the most comfortable car ever, and the Sierra which met a very nasty end (Spoke about that on another thread)

Now we are at my favourite car ever (sorry, its not the Omega ;D)

The fastest car, by far I have ever owned and very very underated!!!!!

Don't take the p!ss out of the gear lever, I had it on for about 3 days then Ebayed it!!!!

SWMBO's Volvo 940 GLE Estate. 2.3 Engine, 18 miles to a tenner of fuel, spent an absolute fortune on it and never sorted it >:( >:(

Then a couple of boring company cars :-/

And Finally, my gorgeous Mig :y :y

Sorry its taken up some space, but im so bored at the moment, I didn't have much else to do!!!!

Wayne

serek

• Omega Knight
  • huntingdon
    • 3.2 mv6
    • View Profile
Re: Some Of My Previous Rides!
« Reply #1 on: 05 November 2009, 21:29:16 »

few nice motors there  :y
the audi was S2??? or just 2.3 20v??

Squealey

• Donington, Lincs
    • View Profile
Re: Some Of My Previous Rides!
« Reply #2 on: 05 November 2009, 21:36:32 »

Was an S2 :y :y 2.2 Turbo, Quattro, 5 Cyl, Std 220bhp but mine was chipped to somewhere around 265bhp.

I fitted the 18" RS6 Alloys and a few other bits.

I absolutley loved that car, I wouldn't say it could eat Imprezza's for breakfast but I was always (slightly) faster.

Took it to GTI International in Ipswich and they were doing drag races on a runway. It was wet and the S2's and RS2's were spanking everything else off the lights, that 4WD was bloody useful :y

(Just noticed that pic of the rear has the 20V quattro badge attached, I realise S2's never had those, that was the previous owner, he reversed it into something and put a s/h boot on it, those badges came off it not long after I got it)
« Last Edit: 05 November 2009, 21:39:29 by Squealey »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.