Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Manboobs  (Read 3005 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Manboobs
« Reply #15 on: 28 July 2022, 18:16:01 »

https://youtu.be/pJiArhPrvks

Is this the one you mean, Tig?

That's it!   I like Candice Owens. She talks a lot of sense!  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 28 July 2022, 18:28:51 »

https://youtu.be/pJiArhPrvks

Is this the one you mean, Tig?

That's it!   I like Candice Owens. She talks a lot of sense!  :y

Agreed. Sexy too. :-* :-* :-*

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 31 July 2022, 15:19:03 »

Indeed, and especially with all that’s going on in the world at the moment too.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 31 July 2022, 16:00:54 »

??
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 31 July 2022, 18:15:16 »

Donald if I know...

;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 31 July 2022, 21:20:24 »

Mm, I ducked that one👍😂
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01 August 2022, 20:35:54 »

Madness, all this nonsense day after day what happened to normality ?

It's  changed many times since we grew legs and walked out of the sea. Normality by definition is what happens all the time.

Indeed.  Throughout history, since the dawn of mankind, what is “normal” has changed, and is applicable for a point in time.  It is defined by the social and political restrictions and demands of the likes of the church, the monarchy, or simply peoples interpretations of what should be considered by all as “normal”. Usually ruled by the leaders of religion or the state, which has been then challenged by ‘the masses’, who have died to achieve their ideals of “normality”. Or died en mass to go along with the “normality” of the state leaders, when in other times the loss of thousands of lives in a day to achieve a return to “normality” aimed for by those same leaders would by utterly condemned at any other time as abnormal and inhuman.

So “normal” is purely a subjective definition at that point in time in human or natural existence which can change as the weather varies from one day to another, with forces that we cannot even imagine at work behind our simple lives that we cannot control as much as we wish we could, that we cannot predict :D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01 August 2022, 21:01:24 »

…………and of course, crucially, science has got to be thrown into the mix of what has been, and is considered normality.  How that has changed over the last 500 years.  What will the next 500 years produce? ;)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01 August 2022, 23:12:44 »

Whilst much of that is true, its also the case that much of what has changed in our perception of normality has changed more in the last 25 years than in the previous 500 years, possibly longer.
I think that we should think and consider very carefully before making such major and fast changes to norms which have ben established over such long periods of time.
Its all to easy to throw the bay out with the bath water.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 02 August 2022, 13:21:00 »

Madness, all this nonsense day after day what happened to normality ?

It's  changed many times since we grew legs and walked out of the sea. Normality by definition is what happens all the time.

Indeed.  Throughout history, since the dawn of mankind, what is “normal” has changed, and is applicable for a point in time.  It is defined by the social and political restrictions and demands of the likes of the church, the monarchy, or simply peoples interpretations of what should be considered by all as “normal”. Usually ruled by the leaders of religion or the state, which has been then challenged by ‘the masses’, who have died to achieve their ideals of “normality”. Or died en mass to go along with the “normality” of the state leaders, when in other times the loss of thousands of lives in a day to achieve a return to “normality” aimed for by those same leaders would by utterly condemned at any other time as abnormal and inhuman.

So “normal” is purely a subjective definition at that point in time in human or natural existence which can change as the weather varies from one day to another, with forces that we cannot even imagine at work behind our simple lives that we cannot control as much as we wish we could, that we cannot predict :D

The definition of  what 'normal' is has changed over the years in some aspects. We expect that.

However, in the context of this thread it is utter insanity to say it is 'now normal' for men to give birth and it will still be an insane idea 1000 years from now......and I for one will not be going along with this cult like madness.

Dear old Voltaire is always good for a quote. I like this one.

'Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities'.

There are people who are so woke and gullible that they believe 'the new normal' means that 2+2 can actually make 5.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02 August 2022, 13:46:55 »

Whilst much of that is true, its also the case that much of what has changed in our perception of normality has changed more in the last 25 years than in the previous 500 years, possibly longer.
I think that we should think and consider very carefully before making such major and fast changes to norms which have ben established over such long periods of time.
Its all to easy to throw the bay out with the bath water.

Some window lickers seem to think there is no such thing as reality..... 8)

https://youtu.be/HIOeosYK1_Q

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 02 August 2022, 13:58:58 »

You can tell me a woman is a man or 2+2 =5 for as long as I have a hole in my arse but I choose reality. There is certainly nothing at all normal about a man ‘chest feeding’ it’s absolutely ridiculous these f@c£ing idiots will destroy civilisation, we need two sexes, male/female. End of.
Laying a rubber road.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 02 August 2022, 16:01:17 »

You can tell me a woman is a man or 2+2 =5 for as long as I have a hole in my arse but I choose reality. There is certainly nothing at all normal about a man ‘chest feeding’ it’s absolutely ridiculous these f@c£ing idiots will destroy civilisation, we need two sexes, male/female. End of.

Absolutely spot on , some people certainly talk out of their arseholes, is that also somehow connected to all these changes that are happening?
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 02 August 2022, 20:19:18 »

As I have said many times before, why worry about these cases? Does it really affect you that badly? ::)

There is far more to really worry about currently, especially now the mad cow from the USA has upset the Chinese, and Russians! ::) ::) >:(

I am just thankful for my relatively simple life and the hope I can continue to pay my bills, let alone keeping the Omega going  :D ;)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 12 August 2022, 12:47:06 »

We now live in a world where your kid cannot pretend to be an Indian , but a grown man can pretend to be a woman..
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.