Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Manboobs  (Read 3006 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Manboobs
« Reply #30 on: 12 August 2022, 13:53:48 »

Apparently the legendary French heroine Joan of Arc might have had man boobs, was non binary and went by the they/them pronouns.  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 12 August 2022, 14:02:29 »

As I have said many times before, why worry about these cases? Does it really affect you that badly? ::)

There is far more to really worry about currently, especially now the mad cow from the USA has upset the Chinese, and Russians! ::) ::) >:(

I am just thankful for my relatively simple life and the hope I can continue to pay my bills, let alone keeping the Omega going  :D ;)
Individual choice is great, but with it comes responsibility.

Unilateral brainwashing is irresponsible.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 12 August 2022, 15:16:20 »

Apparently the legendary French heroine Joan of Arc might have had man boobs, was non binary and went by the they/them pronouns.  :)

Back in the day butch women were usually lesbians. These days everyone seems to be born in the wrong body. ::)

It's strange but I didn't know one single boy at school who said he was born in the wrong body. There were one or two who used to mince about a bit and were probably homosexual.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 12 August 2022, 15:18:37 »

Back in the day butch women were usually lesbians. These days everyone seems to be born in the wrong body. ::)

It's strange but I didn't know one single boy at school who said he was born in the wrong body. There were one or two who used to mince about a bit and were probably homosexual.

How very posh , we just called them bummers or homos.😁😁
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 12 August 2022, 15:18:51 »

Of course time has moved on since then and now men can also be lesbians. Diversity and inclusion.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 12 August 2022, 15:20:22 »

How very posh , we just called them bummers or homos.😁😁

The word 'fairy' was also in common use. ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 12 August 2022, 15:30:17 »

In my time it was mostly just 'queer'
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 12 August 2022, 15:41:26 »

In my time it was mostly just 'queer'

Queer used to mean poofter. I think these days the definition has been changed by the LGBTQSTRFG alphabet people. :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 12 August 2022, 19:20:54 »

I thought J D'A was a witch, or have I missed summat  ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 12 August 2022, 20:34:25 »

That is because in those days gender dysphoria was not generally know about, and those with the condition were too afraid to discuss their feelings with adults as they thought it was just them thinking as they do. 

I have dealt with many in that category, all have spoken about them knowing they were somehow “wrong” at an early age and did not identify with the ‘boy’ or ‘girl’ that people treated them as.  One example did say about their issue to so called experts, then lacking the knowledge of today, and ended up in a padded cell having aversion therapy.  In later life the true “she” transitioned successfully with full medical support.

As I have stated many times before, it is easy to poopoo, degrade, or just make fun of something people are ignorant of ;)

It has nothing to do with the woke ideas of today, but the real life traumas of those dealt a cruel blow by nature.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 12 August 2022, 21:17:10 »

That is because in those days gender dysphoria was not generally know about, and those with the condition were too afraid to discuss their feelings with adults as they thought it was just them thinking as they do.

I have dealt with many in that category, all have spoken about them knowing they were somehow “wrong” at an early age and did not identify with the ‘boy’ or ‘girl’ that people treated them as.  One example did say about their issue to so called experts, then lacking the knowledge of today, and ended up in a padded cell having aversion therapy.  In later life the true “she” transitioned successfully with full medical support.

As I have stated many times before, it is easy to poopoo, degrade, or just make fun of something people are ignorant of ;)

It has nothing to do with the woke ideas of today, but the real life traumas of those dealt a cruel blow by nature.

No Lizzie. It's because back then it wasn't 'the fashionable fad' it is today.

Boys liked being boys and girls liked being girls.....and boys liked girls, and girls liked boys. :)

Old fashioned perhaps, but it is how the human race has acted for literally hundreds of thousands of years. :)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 13 August 2022, 09:43:01 »

Boys liked being boys and girls liked being girls.....and boys liked girls, and girls liked boys. :)

Old fashioned perhaps, but it is how the human race has acted for literally hundreds of thousands of years. :)

No Opti, transgender conditions have been known about and depicted since ancient times, with the first person to undergo gender reassignment was in 1931. As more knowledge has been gained about the condition of gender dysphoria, it has possible for those so affected to receive medical advise and practical assistance to transition.  That has meant far more with the condition have been able to come forward knowing they will be listened to with support, and not derision, given. 

That is to you Opti and others without the knowledge of gender dysphoria, living in your perfect body and mind with no conditions - lucky you!! - cannot perceive or accept that some people are not so blessed.  You just keep hammering away at woke issues, which you are entitled to, but just take on board genuine transgender people, with high emotions and requirements to be correct in form, true to who they really are, has nothing to do with current woke expressions.

But if you want to ignore fact Opti, that is up to you, but please, please, remember that those with gender dysphoria, who as I have said I have dealt with for years and have the full knowledge of, have often suicidal thoughts of hopelessness, on the knife edge of emotion, do not need to read, or hear, the negative thoughts you, and many others, express due to ignorance. ;)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 13 August 2022, 12:39:33 »

No Opti, transgender conditions have been known about and depicted since ancient times, with the first person to undergo gender reassignment was in 1931. As more knowledge has been gained about the condition of gender dysphoria, it has possible for those so affected to receive medical advise and practical assistance to transition.  That has meant far more with the condition have been able to come forward knowing they will be listened to with support, and not derision, given. 

That is to you Opti and others without the knowledge of gender dysphoria, living in your perfect body and mind with no conditions - lucky you!! - cannot perceive or accept that some people are not so blessed.  You just keep hammering away at woke issues, which you are entitled to, but just take on board genuine transgender people, with high emotions and requirements to be correct in form, true to who they really are, has nothing to do with current woke expressions.

But if you want to ignore fact Opti, that is up to you, but please, please, remember that those with gender dysphoria, who as I have said I have dealt with for years and have the full knowledge of, have often suicidal thoughts of hopelessness, on the knife edge of emotion, do not need to read, or hear, the negative thoughts you, and many others, express due to ignorance. ;)
Just as we don't need to hear about them, constantly, on mainstream media. They are in a very small minority, so should be served by channel number 743 on sky or something.
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 13 August 2022, 13:06:55 »

Just as we don't need to hear about them, constantly, on mainstream media. They are in a very small minority, so should be served by channel number 743 on sky or something.

I totally agree.  It is their private lives, and private it should remain without the media stirring it up all the time :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 13 August 2022, 13:46:01 »

One feminist wit (if there is such a thing ::)) wrote on twitter the other day.

Saying Eddie Izzard is definitely NOT a woman, and saying Joan of Arc definitely WAS  a woman, can get you a visit from plod for hate speech. You may then need to attend a Chinese style re-education course (camp) to correct your thinking.

This is where we are today. :-X
« Last Edit: 13 August 2022, 13:48:28 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.