Newbie Area > Newbie Welcome Area

Hello from the Colonies across the pond!

(1/4) > >>

Friend in PA:
Howdy,

Just recently acquired a 2001 Catera "Base" model 3.0L with 73K miles on the odometer from my mother who finally decided that 86 was too old to drive any more. She bought it with 30K on it in 2004!

With very few exceptions it's in excellent shape. My wife and son and I had her on a couple of 250 mile cruises since picking her up and I have to say I am quite impressed with how she loves to eat up the road on the interstates...

Not too shabby on the mountain roads where we live up here in the Pocono Mountains either.

I think I'm gonna like this car!

In my research I discovered this place and thought I should pop in and do some reading. Thanks for having me aboard.

Here are a couple pics. They are rather large so in order to see them in full you may need to right click and open in a new tab.

BazaJT:
Hello and welcome to OOF :y

STEMO:
Welcome to the forum. Parts availability for these cars seems to be much better your side of the pond these days, so you shouldn't have the problems folk over here are having.
Nice looking motor  :y

Friend in PA:

--- Quote from: BazaJT on 29 August 2022, 08:43:13 ---Hello and welcome to OOF :y

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: STEMO on 29 August 2022, 12:22:44 ---Welcome to the forum. Parts availability for these cars seems to be much better your side of the pond these days, so you shouldn't have the problems folk over here are having.
Nice looking motor  :y

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

migiestate:
Hello and welcome to the forum  :y.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version