Trading Area > Cars for Sale & wanted

Wanted - Facelift Elite or MV6

<< < (6/6)

VXL V6:
Alas all cars go forwards, backwards, turn left and right and stop with varying degrees of success! It's really down to the choice of overpriced badge we all wish to have superglued to the front of our recycled biscuit tins!

....and all overpriced biscuit tins have faults because no one has engineered one to the stage where it won't ever fail yet..... besides, there's the opportunity to make money by selling replacement parts that no manufacturer is daft enough to pass by!

Show me a overpriced biscuit tin car that never fails and i'll show you a bankrupt car company.

webby23:

--- Quote ---Alas all cars go forwards, backwards, turn left and right and stop with varying degrees of success! It's really down to the choice of overpriced badge we all wish to have superglued to the front of our recycled biscuit tins!

....and all overpriced biscuit tins have faults because no one has engineered one to the stage where it won't ever fail yet..... besides, there's the opportunity to make money by selling replacement parts that no manufacturer is daft enough to pass by!

Show me a overpriced biscuit tin car that never fails and i'll show you a bankrupt car company.

--- End quote ---

lol

Well put

:y

VXL V6:
One thing I would also say is that even though the Lincoln LS floorpan is an old design, so is the Opel V-car chassis!

Commodore -> Senator A -> Senator B / Omega A (Carlton) -> Omega B -> Monaro

Yep, doesn't matter what the reg plate says... technically you're sitting on a subtly tweaked 30 year old chassis!

psg150:
And if it ain't broke.....  ;D

VXL V6:

--- Quote ---And if it ain't broke.....  ;D
--- End quote ---
 :) :y

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version