Trading Area > Cars for Sale & wanted

wanted 2.2 dti omega

(1/3) > >>

tommycon:
hiya,  i`m looking for a 2.2 dti omega.
 at least an CDX, it must have a sunroof ( fully working one) i`d like it to have leather interior, looking to pay around £1750 maybe alittle hiya if in outstanding condition, i had a 3L elite which because of the very poor fuel consumption i sold, it was my 1st omega and gota say how much i enjoyed the comfort and drive,, i bought a 2.2 dti vectra CDX ( full leather and the works) although this is a fantastic car i do miss the size of the omega.
 so if anyone is thinking of selling one please drop me a line.
 many thanks .
 Paul

waspy:
I don't know what the current prices are for a DTi, but a few months ago i had mine valued by the Glass Guide at just over £3,000. Though i suspect prices have fallen. Just be aware that you may need to go higher for a DTi, especially a tip top one. You may find a bargain though :y

tommycon:
cheers,
 i`ve seen a few under £2000, but i agree you get what you pay for

omegadti:
if you can get one in good condition for £1750 then you would have a bargain - I wouldn't want to part with my CDX with full memory leather for less that £2500 and I'd rather run it till it drops before I'd take less - what can you get for the money that seats 5, cruises at 80 and returns over 40 to the gallon.

waspy:

--- Quote ---if you can get one in good condition for £1750 then you would have a bargain - I wouldn't want to part with my CDX with full memory leather for less that £2500 and I'd rather run it till it drops before I'd take less - what can you get for the money that seats 5, cruises at 80 and returns over 40 to the gallon.
--- End quote ---

You'd be giving it away at that ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version