Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Working New Year...  (Read 1017 times)

05omegav6

Working New Year...
« on: 01 January 2014, 05:53:09 »

... might do it again :o

Lots of jolly people, lots of merry people and lots of jolly merry people ::) all very polite, not even a hint of messiness, and a smooch or three 8)

Normally struggle to get please and thank you out of people :-X

Happy hangovers one and all :y

chrisgixer

Re: Working New Year...
« Reply #1 on: 01 January 2014, 06:42:47 »

What no fights, vomiting, or failing to open an omega door?

What about banging heads as they get in?

05omegav6

« Reply #2 on: 01 January 2014, 10:38:55 »

What no fights, vomiting, or failing to open an omega door?

That always happens when it rains ;D osr sticks like new velcro ;D really must spray some silicone on the seal ::)

What about banging heads as they get in?
I leave the passenger seat high for that very purpose... :-X
One bloke crowned himself so hard I nearly had to take him to A+E. Always have a chuckle when they start scrabbling on the carpet trying to move the seat back as well :D

MR MISTER

« Reply #3 on: 01 January 2014, 12:31:45 »

Omegas shouldn't be allowed to be used as taxis. They are too old and are liable to disintegrate/break down between fares.

chrisgixer

« Reply #4 on: 01 January 2014, 14:09:58 »

I was referring to the door handles. I've seen people on mine go to open the door palm down trying to pull the door open, and just give up. :o ;D

Just turn your hand over and pull from underneath. What's wrong with some people? ???

05omegav6

« Reply #5 on: 01 January 2014, 14:20:43 »

Omegas shouldn't be allowed to be used as taxis. They are too old and are liable to disintegrate/break down between fares.
It's only let me down once at a job, and that was when the fuel pump gave up  :'( though it got the people where they were going... besides, there are far less comfortable places to wait for the AA :P

MR MISTER

« Reply #6 on: 01 January 2014, 14:21:41 »

It's only let me down once at a job, and that was when the fuel pump gave up  :'( though it got the people where they were going... besides, there are far less comfortable places to wait for the AA :P
Didn't bits fall off last week?  ;D

05omegav6

« Reply #7 on: 01 January 2014, 14:23:56 »

I was referring to the door handles. I've seen people on mine go to open the door palm down trying to pull the door open, and just give up. :o ;D

Just turn your hand over and pull from underneath. What's wrong with some people? ???
If they're too wasted to work out that pawing at the door won'topen it, then I probably wouldn't take them... so actually quite a good 'tard filter ;D as are the rear seatbelt buckles, as they're mounted arse backwards compared to most cars ::)

MR MISTER

« Reply #8 on: 01 January 2014, 14:25:32 »

If they're too wasted to work out that pawing at the door won'topen it, then I probably wouldn't take them... so actually quite a good 'tard filter ;D as are the rear seatbelt buckles, as they're mounted arse backwards compared to most cars ::)
That's right. If I remember correctly, they were the same ones as fitted to the model T ford.

05omegav6

« Reply #9 on: 01 January 2014, 14:26:56 »

Yup :y but that was my fault... drive you're Daewoo through an eight inch deep puddle at forty and see what happens :-X

Actually don't ::) I wouldn't wish to be responsible for it shattering ;D

05omegav6

« Reply #10 on: 01 January 2014, 14:27:32 »

That's right. If I remember correctly, they were the same ones as fitted to the model T ford.
If they ain't broke... :y

MR MISTER

« Reply #11 on: 01 January 2014, 14:28:15 »

Yup :y but that was my fault... drive you're Daewoo through an eight inch deep puddle at forty and see what happens :-X

Actually don't ::) I wouldn't wish to be responsible for it shattering ;D
It wouldn't bat an eyelid, it's a good ten inches off the deck.

05omegav6

« Reply #12 on: 01 January 2014, 14:31:08 »

Do you brick it that high on purpose ;D

MR MISTER

« Reply #13 on: 01 January 2014, 14:32:23 »

Whatever I do, bits do not fall off. :P

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 01 January 2014, 14:34:29 »

Whatever I do, bits do not fall off. :P

Give it time :D
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.