Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: You've got to love facebook...  (Read 3915 times)

omega3000

Re: You've got to love facebook...
« Reply #15 on: 02 November 2014, 11:42:29 »

Hope your ok al  :( This is big reason i never took an offered taxi job years ago and seeing the results of a taxi driver mate been battered  :( Its tempting to an batter him with a few mates , naming and shaming you would think but then would he be able to take action against you for doing that  :-\ Police is only way i think  :-\ Dont you have camera's in the cab  :-\

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02 November 2014, 11:52:51 »

Good bit of digging Al. Seems a good case for a bit of blackmail, (joke). No mate,idiots like that best left alone, leave it
to the law.

05omegav6

« Reply #17 on: 02 November 2014, 11:59:55 »

Head not too bad this morning, thanks all :y Agree with all the comments...

No cameras in the car but was parked in sight of a cctv camera, so hopefully that will have filmed it :-\

Only the second time in 8 years, and not working a circuit is actually safer than prebooked town work imho, on the basis you can see most things coming... no picking up from dodgy addresses etc :y

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #18 on: 02 November 2014, 12:04:54 »

Head not too bad this morning, thanks all :y Agree with all the comments...

No cameras in the car but was parked in sight of a cctv camera, so hopefully that will have filmed it :-\

Only the second time in 8 years, and not working a circuit is actually safer than prebooked town work imho, on the basis you can see most things coming... no picking up from dodgy addresses etc :y

On my data unit....theres a 'lovely button' marked...'recover' . If I get sent a job, that I don't want to pick up from...I just hit the recover button....job gets sent back and out to another vehicle  :y
My office hate this button tho  ::) ;D

omega3000

« Reply #19 on: 02 November 2014, 12:05:26 »

Most of the cabs here have fitted cameras , i think the council made it policy and had reduced the crime rate to cabbies  :-\

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 02 November 2014, 12:07:39 »

A local driver round here had his ear bitten off when asking someone for an upfront payment, a job I have considered but I would end up slapping the nuisance customers.

I would imagine this tosser will want to compensate you discreetly when the police start sniffing around. Keep us posted mate, you know we all love a good scandal ;D
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02 November 2014, 12:20:44 »

A local driver round here had his ear bitten off when asking someone for an upfront payment, a job I have considered but I would end up slapping the nuisance customers.

I would imagine this tosser will want to compensate you discreetly when the police start sniffing around. Keep us posted mate, you know we all love a good scandal ;D

Yes.....every cloud...... :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02 November 2014, 12:22:10 »

I see you are from Liverpool, Mr omegod. Is that the usual form of communication?.... :D :D ;)

05omegav6

« Reply #23 on: 02 November 2014, 12:58:37 »

Sounds like a geordie kiss :D

4x4

« Reply #24 on: 02 November 2014, 14:15:06 »

Get pizzas delivered to his door  ;D
That will piss him off.

05omegav6

« Reply #25 on: 02 November 2014, 18:54:27 »

A colleague who unwittingly took them home has confirmed the arsewits face, so Police now have his name and address.

Off to give a full statement in the morning... :y

Crazycarzowner

« Reply #26 on: 02 November 2014, 20:45:55 »

When you give ya statement, lay it on thick, paint a really good picture of what happened, how you're feeling ie. scared, threatened,  - how it has affected you - how you now feel in just doing your job now after the event, letting 'strangers into your car' and how you are now cautious of night working & picking up fares.

Guys reading this (you may laugh) but the better picture you can paint & the better you can express how its affected your job / career as a taxi driver, the better action / result you can expect from the magistrate or judge. Trust me!

Not saying you are a wilting violet or anything BUT, painting a good 'victims picture' will help loads.

chrisgixer

« Reply #27 on: 03 November 2014, 20:10:38 »

I have to what? I don't oppsing think so sonny Jim. ;D

Best of luck with the thug though :y

05omegav6

« Reply #28 on: 03 November 2014, 20:38:33 »

;D quite... :y

Statement took two hours, but net result is he will be getting an unexpected knock at the door... what happens after that happens remains to be seen, but could be anything from an official caution to a court appearance... time will tell :-\

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 05 November 2014, 17:13:49 »

;D quite... :y

Statement took two hours, but net result is he will be getting an unexpected knock at the door... what happens after that happens remains to be seen, but could be anything from an official caution to a court appearance... time will tell :-\

We can all do without shitheads like this idiot.

keep us informed, Al.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 18 queries.