Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Easter Sunday Meet, Ockham Common...  (Read 500 times)

05omegav6

Easter Sunday Meet, Ockham Common...
« on: 15 March 2016, 02:21:43 »

Would there be any interest in an afternoon Meet at Ockham Common? It's just off the A3 southbound sliproad from the M25 Junction 10, heading towards Guildford...

It's public woodland, with a cafe and toilets, and nice easy road access. Also about 30 minutes from the evening Chinese...

Won't be scope for much car work beyond general tinkering given the nature of the place, but there's plenty of parking.

If there's much interest I shall add it to the Meets section, if not, then maybe next time... Also need an idea of available numbers for the evening Chinese. ;)

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Easter Sunday Meet, Ockham Common...
« Reply #1 on: 15 March 2016, 03:11:45 »

Nice place to meet. Don't stay after dark though... Used to be a favorite place for "sharing", if you get my drift :-X
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

05omegav6

Re: Easter Sunday Meet, Ockham Common...
« Reply #2 on: 15 March 2016, 03:24:42 »

Nice place to meet. Don't stay after dark though... Used to be a favorite place for "sharing", if you get my drift :-X
It does have a bit of a reputation  ;D that said, couldn't think of anywhere other than the RHS place over the road in Wisley... figured that wouldn't be particularly car friendly ::) and would be gone by 6 ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.