Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gordon Ramsay, CH4  (Read 2091 times)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
Gordon Ramsay, CH4
« on: 28 April 2017, 11:43:34 »

Got this morning off, so feet up, cup tea in hand put telly on, on comes Gordon 'Ramsay's Hotel Hell', within mins of starting I hear, Fukcing this, fukcing that, shit, bloody hell, for fukcs sake, fukc off, you fukcing....

...and its only 11 in the morning, kids are off school and all that, could be an interesting weekend after all.  ;D ;D ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Gordon Ramsay, CH4
« Reply #1 on: 28 April 2017, 11:55:33 »

It's unusual to hear him swear. ::)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 April 2017, 11:59:53 »

It's unusual to hear him swear. ::)
They probably thought if they cut the swearing out there wouldn't be any dialog left, either that or someone at CH4 is about to get the arse kicked really hard.  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #3 on: 28 April 2017, 12:29:09 »

I despair. Rape on Emmerdale at 7:15 in the evening. Child sexual exploitation on Coronation Street. It's a far cry from Henry Wilks and Ena Sharples.  :(

2boxerdogs

« Reply #4 on: 28 April 2017, 12:43:42 »

Got this morning off, so feet up, cup tea in hand put telly on, on comes Gordon 'Ramsay's Hotel Hell', within mins of starting I hear, Fukcing this, fukcing that, shit, bloody hell, for fukcs sake, fukc off, you fukcing....

...and its only 11 in the morning, kids are off school and all that, could be an interesting weekend after all.  ;D ;D ;D

Can't stand the bloke, he has a face I would love to punch.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 April 2017, 13:05:24 »

He'd probably agree with you, the guy is worth over 160 Million, rising by 60 million every year, he's probably swearing all the way to the Bank. ::)

Not doing as well as that Jamie Olivier chap though, he's worth over 400 Million to date.  :o

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 April 2017, 13:18:26 »

I despair. Rape on Emmerdale at 7:15 in the evening. Child sexual exploitation on Coronation Street. It's a far cry from Henry Wilks and Ena Sharples.  :(

I know Henry Wilks was hardly a 'young girls dream' but I would have thought he could have found a better shag than crusty old Ena. ;D

STEMO

« Reply #7 on: 28 April 2017, 13:30:26 »

I know Henry Wilks was hardly a 'young girls dream' but I would have thought he could have found a better shag than crusty old Ena. ;D
Two different soaps  ;D Henry Wilks lived with Amos Brierley, who owned the Woolpack. Make of that what you will. Dear old Ena was the best pal of Minnie Caldwell, and they used to monopolise the corner of the snug in the Rovers Return, drinking copious amounts of milk stout.
Them were the days. ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 April 2017, 13:38:57 »

Two different soaps  ;D Henry Wilks lived with Amos Brierley, who owned the Woolpack. Make of that what you will. Dear old Ena was the best pal of Minnie Caldwell, and they used to monopolise the corner of the snug in the Rovers Return, drinking copious amounts of milk stout.
Them were the days. ;D

I've never followed the soaps but thank god these battle-hardened old hags are no more. Can you imagine waking up next to one of these grizzled old crones.

2boxerdogs

« Reply #9 on: 28 April 2017, 13:39:28 »

He'd probably agree with you, the guy is worth over 160 Million, rising by 60 million every year, he's probably swearing all the way to the Bank. ::)

Not doing as well as that Jamie Olivier chap though, he's worth over 400 Million to date.  :o

He could have all the money in the world & I still wouldn't​ think any more of him ,total knob.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 28 April 2017, 14:55:45 »

Them were the days. ;D

I've never followed the soaps but thank god these battle-hardened old hags are no more. Can you imagine waking up next to one of these grizzled old crones.
Yeah, thanks for that image... Put me right off my calamari :o  :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 28 April 2017, 17:10:35 »

He could have all the money in the world & I still wouldn't​ think any more of him ,total knob.

Agreed. Although Jamie Oliver is an even bigger knob. Cant abide the smug little shit.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 29 April 2017, 15:19:50 »

Them were the days. ;D

I do ,she's called the wife  :(

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 29 April 2017, 15:40:56 »

I don't do cookery programmes-they were Maureens kind of thing, although bless her while she did try she couldn't cook worth a damn-so he can swear as much as he likes!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 18 queries.