Chat Area > General Car Chat

Vectra with 13 year old satnav and 6 forward gears - whatever next!

<< < (5/5)

TheBoy:
The registration documents have no legal standing, but without them, I wouldn't touch the car. Not when there are so many about.

zirk:
Sort of money your looking at spending Terry you could buy my 1.8 SRI Navi, with the added benefit of a fully working LPG System Installed, car has recently just had a complete new Suspension Installed and set up, (Slightly Lowered a tad) and drives spot on.  :-\

terry paget:
My thanks to all for excellent advice. Today OE03, my 3.2 petrol manual ex-police saloon, struggled through its MOT with several advisory notes, mainly about rust, including, onimously, one about rust in the rear shock absorber turrets. I had noticed that too, and await the tell tale thumping in the boot when the turret gives way. Meanwhile, I shall enjoy its comfort and effortless power for another year. No need to buy a Vectra.

ronnyd:

--- Quote from: terry paget on 18 June 2019, 16:01:59 ---My thanks to all for excellent advice. Today OE03, my 3.2 petrol manual ex-police saloon, struggled through its MOT with several advisory notes, mainly about rust, including, onimously, one about rust in the rear shock absorber turrets. I had noticed that too, and await the tell tale thumping in the boot when the turret gives way. Meanwhile, I shall enjoy its comfort and effortless power for another year. No need to buy a Vectra.

--- End quote ---
Yet. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version