Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Omega elite - ebay link removed so here is full ad  (Read 1861 times)

Doodley

• Fleet, Hampshire
    • View Profile
Omega elite - ebay link removed so here is full ad
« on: 04 August 2009, 10:45:47 »

I am selling my much loved Omega 3.0l 24v V6 Elite due to purchase of new car and lack of space. The car has just passed MOT, so is MOT'd & taxed until July 2010. Ready to drive away.

It has full service history, mainly Vauxhall & all the previous MOT certificates to warrant the mileage along with 2 sets of original keys & alarm/remote locking fobs. The car is HPI clear and I have a copy of the report with all the service information. The original service book, handbook etc are all supplied in the original vauxhall leather wallet.

The car offers an excellent drive, no knocks or rattles from the engine, the gearbox is very very smooth and the kickdown, sport & frost modes work fine. The gearbox recently had an overhaul with new gasket, o rings and oil due to a failed gasket.

Body work is in fair condition for the age of the vehicle, but there are a few rust spots here and there (under the door window rubbers and a bit at the bottom of the rear passenger door) and a few scratches on the front bumper.

The coolant level warning light comes on every now and then, it did when i purchased the car, and has done for the 19 months I have owned it but with no further problems. There are no coolant leaks so I am fairly sure it is a faulty sensor in the header tank. I had 4 new tyres fitted in october 2008 which still have nearly full tread on them.

If you require further information or would like to view the car please call me on 07872 600774 or e-mail me.

Most of you know the specs for the elite, its a long list. Fitted is a sony Xplod head unit with bluetooth for wireless handsfree telephone calls and wireless music playing (play music from a bluetooth device through the car stereo).

The car is advertised on auto trader at £995ono.

dippydave

• Sutton Coldfield, West Mids
  • how personal?
    • Vectra 2.0DTi Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Omega elite - ebay link removed so here is full ad
« Reply #1 on: 04 August 2009, 21:07:05 »

looks nice mate, but what's the mileage? (can't read it quite in the interior pic)

oh and in the pic it's still got the vauxhall stereo, how come you changed it?
Vectra Elite Estate doing good post-Omega service but still not as nice to sit in.

One last Omega on the drive, one Corsa on the lawn...maybe they'll go to a good home before too long!

alexandjen

• Omega Knight
  • Sittingbourne, Kent
  • The Silver Surfer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 August 2009, 21:13:27 »

looks nice mate, but what's the mileage? (can't read it quite in the interior pic)

oh and in the pic it's still got the vauxhall stereo, how come you changed it?

106000 miles according to his listing :y
Trade club card holder
Code scanner available

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 August 2009, 22:06:30 »

you will be lucky to get that asking price on a pre-minifacelift  :'(

Pete Elite

• Omega Knight
  • Uxbridge, Middlesex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05 August 2009, 01:18:40 »

Nice condition for year but afraid as Tunnie says, will be very lucky to get anywhere near that price.

I've got the same model/year and with less rust and only paid £700 for it nearly 3 years ago and would be lucky to get £550 even with all the work I've done to the engine :(.

Wish you luck though :y.

Doodley

• Fleet, Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05 August 2009, 07:46:58 »

yes 106000 miles I changed the cd player because the vaux one had a changer in the boot which did not work. I still have the original but it is only tape. All new changers have a different plug to the one in the car and apparantly there is no adaptor available. That means running a new cable through the car - so I passed on that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.