Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I have just been mugged - not joking.  (Read 6682 times)

megaomega123

• View Profile
Re: I have just been mugged - not joking.
« Reply #30 on: 29 September 2007, 15:48:18 »

I am truly sorry to hear this m8. I think you acted accordingly. Some of these people operate in groups and you could find yourself backed into a corner by more than one person.

A bit late for advice but I always keep 1 note in my wallet and the rest of my cash in my front pocket. I have never been mugged but if it ever happens I would just give up my wallet containing the 1 note. Whilst writing that, I thought of something better. Carry a spare wallet with some folded paper and maybe some old, useless cashpoint cards. Give the mugger the duff wallet and leg it. By the time they realise they have been hustled, you are long gone.

Anyway, I hope everything works out for you.  :y
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 29 September 2007, 16:11:59 »

Shocked :o :o :o :o that this has happened good to hear your ok, hope the little bitch gets whats coming to her.

Hopefully you will be able to make good of a bad situation.

bumbles5

• margate kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 29 September 2007, 16:13:22 »

OMG soo sorry to hear this there are some real low lifes in this world glad you are physically ok damn shame about the money will you still be going after your project tomorrow?. Hope you heal up mentally very soon and that they catch the scheming litte minx or better still find her in the gutter from a kicking someone has give her.

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 29 September 2007, 16:34:32 »

you still be going after your project tomorrow?

Oh yes ;D

I'll be seeing you mid to late morning :y

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 29 September 2007, 16:45:28 »

Sorry to hear that James......shes probably dead in a gutter having over dosed on the Heroin she bought with the money.

That is exactly what the Cops said  ;D

I have just had a call from the station down here, they want me to go along ASAP... to look at photographs. They're also reviewing CCTV and fingerprinting my wallet. They also have another VERY strong lead that i will discuss later on... so I'm having my cupps and gong down the station.

I was very honest with the Police, I told them in no uncertain terms that I chased after her, and that I was prepared to get it back at all costs! They actually applauded it. They did put one idea in my head - the guys that restrained me, the police recon they were "in on it"... and following her from a distance, ready to step in and distract me while she made off with the cash.

Markie - what insurance are you referring to? Home insurance I presume? Not being the home owner, that wouldn't be in my name, so doubt I'd have any joy with that?

I wouldn't want her to be dead... or hurt, she's obviously got serious issues, and needs professional help. I'm not the sort that would knock a girl about, whether she robbed me or not, if I saw her again I would do nothing. But I do hope she gets the help she needs. (From the relevent services, not innocent public).

Without sounding snobbish, loosing £340, (total amount gone) whilst unpleasant and will result in October being a much tighter month, won't be the absolute dire, end of the world. I will still eat, etc...

Like I've said before, live and learn.... only this time the lesson was an expensive one!!

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 29 September 2007, 17:08:56 »

I wouldn't want her to be dead... or hurt, she's obviously got serious issues, and needs professional help. I'm not the sort that would knock a girl about, whether she robbed me or not, if I saw her again I would do nothing. But I do hope she gets the help she needs. (From the relevent services, not innocent public).
The world has enough scumbags like her.  And why should my taxes have to go up to pay for her rehab time and time again.  A shotgun cartridge is 12.5p - problem solved.
Grumpy old man

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #36 on: 29 September 2007, 17:45:31 »

Sorry to hear that James......shes probably dead in a gutter having over dosed on the Heroin she bought with the money.

That is exactly what the Cops said  ;D

I have just had a call from the station down here, they want me to go along ASAP... to look at photographs. They're also reviewing CCTV and fingerprinting my wallet. They also have another VERY strong lead that i will discuss later on... so I'm having my cupps and gong down the station.

I was very honest with the Police, I told them in no uncertain terms that I chased after her, and that I was prepared to get it back at all costs! They actually applauded it. They did put one idea in my head - the guys that restrained me, the police recon they were "in on it"... and following her from a distance, ready to step in and distract me while she made off with the cash.

Markie - what insurance are you referring to? Home insurance I presume? Not being the home owner, that wouldn't be in my name, so doubt I'd have any joy with that?

Without sounding snobbish, loosing £340, (total amount gone) whilst unpleasant and will result in October being a much tighter month, won't be the absolute dire, end of the world. I will still eat, etc...

Like I've said before, live and learn.... only this time the lesson was an expensive one!!

yes mate, was thinking of home insurance, even if not a homeowner if you have contents you may have some cover, its worth looking into if you have contents insurance, however,  i think your need to be claiming within 24 hours of loss....

I know i am covered on mine for £250 cash but not sure how normal this is... :-/
« Last Edit: 29 September 2007, 17:46:54 by Markiec »
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

Pete Elite

• Omega Knight
  • Uxbridge, Middlesex
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 29 September 2007, 17:48:04 »

The world has enough scumbags like her.  And why should my taxes have to go up to pay for her rehab time and time again.  A shotgun cartridge is 12.5p - problem solved.

I wouldn't waste that much on the Bitch >:( and why does everybody feel sorry for drugies, no one forced them to take it :-/.

Glad to here your ok James, people get hurt or killed for a lot less these days or as recent events have proved for no reason at all  :(.

markey mark

• Omega Baron
  • SLady bitshorpe north lincs
  • banned for repeatedly reneaging on deals.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 29 September 2007, 18:02:44 »

gutted for ya bud ! bang out of order  :o :o

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 29 September 2007, 19:18:20 »

And why should my taxes have to go up to pay for her rehab time and time again.  A shotgun cartridge is 12.5p - problem solved.

;D  ;D  ;D IIRC it was Fulton Mackay that said "harsh but fair!!"

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 29 September 2007, 20:45:36 »

Sorry to hear about this. The fact that she had the forthought to remove some cash from your wallet presumably in case she got caught shows a degree of a premeditated act and has certainly opened my eyes. As said look into the insurance situation you never know. Good luck  :y
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

holey head

• Intermediate Member
  • leeds uk
  • i'm a new dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 29 September 2007, 22:03:09 »

i'll appologise now for language admins but........... oppsING SMACKHEADS THEY ALL WANT LINING UP AND oppsING SHOOTING THE DRUG TAKING WASTE OF oppsING SPACERS, IF I HAD MY WAY THEN I WOULD PERSONALLY SHOOT EVERY1 OF THEM!!!!!! AND THAT INCLUDES MY oppsING SMACK RAT OF A SISTER THAT AINT A SISTER NO MORE!!!!
ouch my head hurts! i'll try and remember to wear my helmet next time i'm out on the quad!

holey head

• Intermediate Member
  • leeds uk
  • i'm a new dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 29 September 2007, 22:07:00 »

sorry james i hope you are ok but don't feel sorry for her!!! she's a smackrat chances are she'll of tried stopping but always gone and done it again! been to rehab wasted our taxes and still gone back to smack!!!! shoot the lot of them!
« Last Edit: 29 September 2007, 22:21:35 by TheBoy »
ouch my head hurts! i'll try and remember to wear my helmet next time i'm out on the quad!

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #43 on: 29 September 2007, 22:13:07 »

Sorry to hear that what happened today..During that chase worse could happen..One car could hit you or her..

At least you are ok..

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #44 on: 29 September 2007, 22:14:50 »

:o

Thats the way how Russians solve these problems in Stalin period ..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.