Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Want One Of These (RECYCLING)  (Read 3696 times)

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
I Want One Of These (RECYCLING)
« on: 02 April 2021, 08:52:35 »

Over the years I have been facinated with machiney & technology like most of us.

If I had the space and the the money I would probably have a 3D printer, CNC laser/engraver and aim to make a few quid from it. 8)

When the car scrapage scheme started and they started storing cars on disused airfields so I drempt of wining the lottery and buying a car crusher & a metal shredder.
 :'(
Just having the daily look on YT I see loads of videos of these mini shredders (most of them fail H&S on the drive train alone) but imagine how efficient a household or street could become on recycling each week.

My monthly bin collection over flows with ali cans every month, sadly not worth much these days, but years ago we used to get 1p per can collecting them for the scouts. if prices were the same that would be a few quid back evey year.  ::)

My last neighbers blue basket was over filled with wine bottles every week.  How many people on a street have the same problem, cans, bottles and plastic bottles. (evem crushing the bottles she would gain 3 times the capacity.)

We are requested to sort our waste into different bins each week, we have 3 bins in our local area, Pink lid for non recyling items, black for Plastic/glass/metal and green for card board etc.

Friends on mine in different areas have more bins with more definition on what to put in them. seperate glass/metal, and others for plastic etc.

If councels are making money from our trash, then how much more money would they make or save if they gave cash incetives (Rate reductions even) so that we got someting back for actually doing part of thier work for them.  Like the old days of getting money back on beer & pop bottles.  When there was an incentive you never saw rubbish laying in the streets of parks (Typical of the bank holiday news being reported thsi weekend)

Yes there is danger in using these machines so not the sort of thing you would let the the kids use to recycle with

. . . . or do I just stick to stamping on each can to put it in the bin. ::)
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
Re: I Want One Of These (RECYCLING)
« Reply #2 on: 02 April 2021, 09:38:53 »

You're making a big assumption that mixed recycling, like household collection, makes money.

We should also be more open about why things are recycled:

plastic - because most of it is made from a diminishing resource, and the raw material can be recovered fairly easily

glass - the planet is hardly short of sand but glass is a material that lasts unchanged for 1000s of years, so recycling it saves landfills. Of course, it's reusable 100s of times before melting it into new products which would be an even better thing to do

paper - probably the most common thing to recycle, and one of the least worthwhile; it takes large quantities of water and bleach to turn a product, that decomposes naturally, into a low grade version. It's made from trees that are grown as a crop, so raw material isn't an issue. Glossy paper like magazines isn't recycled.

metal - dirty and expensive to recycle, but is cheaper than refining new. Aluminium is a good example of that, but it needs to be done in large quantities, and the favourite of collecting drinks cans doesn't actually acquire much material.

waste oil - yes, it can be cleaned and reused!

batteries - full of nasty chemicals, some of which are quite rare. Just dumping them is a very bad idea, reusing them is essential

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02 April 2021, 09:52:04 »

Saw a programme a few years ago where a British company was recycling plastic into tiny granules which was then being used to resurface roads with, it seemed to very positively accepted that this was the way forward, it appeared to be much more durable than the ridiculous patch repairs that last a week or so. Never heard about it again but umpteen programmes about our recycling just being dumped showing that a lot of us are simply wasting our time "doing the right thing".
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02 April 2021, 10:28:03 »

Watching those shredding machines at work is strangely compelling, especially the bigger versions.  :)

I'd imagine it would be a handy way of disposing of nasty neighbours if every street corner had one!  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wq_ZXao2D8

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02 April 2021, 10:40:58 »

You're making a big assumption that mixed recycling, like household collection, makes money.

Sorry. I didnt explain properly.  Mixed recycling is whats costing all the money and on a domestic level isnt worth it I totally agree.

My initial reason and interest was for saving space (even crushing the can saves up 80% space I reckon) and with all the computer (vintage) gear I have dug out during covid clearup I would rather detryoy it knowing it cant be reused (Hard drives and floppy media).

So if I was crushing/shredding ali cans and ali hard drive cases etc then why not turn it back into cash, and in the process I get the satisfaction of doing something I would enjoy.  I got to know a crap dealer that started off small and built up to a multi million pound business

It's like the car scrapping/crushers, nothing is segreated at his point.  My local recyclers made thier money by having an open yard with a group of lads working it.  A few sledge hammers, set of spanners and som oxy accylene gear.  They had skips or barrels and sorted brass/bronze/copper into barrels and steel or cast into skips and once a week the magnetic grab hovered the floor for the ferrous scrap.

Last time I was there they were wheeling 40 bath tub sized ingots out of the foundry as part of their daily tranfer

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02 April 2021, 10:44:14 »

Watching those shredding machines at work is strangely compelling, especially the bigger versions.  :)

I'd imagine it would be a handy way of disposing of nasty neighbours if every street corner had one!  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wq_ZXao2D8

The 1st one I ever saw was a tyre shredder, loaded all sorts & sizes in but shredded into smaller particles rather than chunks but then sifted and sorted into the metal internals and rubber.  Than sold on to make new produvts.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02 April 2021, 11:38:16 »

It beggars belief that some of the operators put their hands in there to move some of the stuff that's caught up. :o  ::)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02 April 2021, 12:59:58 »

Notso sure about paper and cardboard not being worth much. Here in Spain we have big paper/ cardboard recycling bins on street corners. Organised gangs empty them regularly depriving councils of money they make selling on the contents. It is rife in Madrid. Probably the “Amazon packaging” revolution driving demand.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02 April 2021, 14:13:14 »

Notso sure about paper and cardboard not being worth much. Here in Spain we have big paper/ cardboard recycling bins on street corners. Organised gangs empty them regularly depriving councils of money they make selling on the contents. It is rife in Madrid. Probably the “Amazon packaging” revolution driving demand.

After a few years of lobbying to our MP, Kent County Council and our local Borough Council, I have just become an ambassador for improving the recycling rates within Kent. 

The big problem is recycling of the waste from blocks of flats and apartments, with currently all of it going for incineration as the separation of recycling material the is not contaminated has proved very difficult. I have also learnt that for both January and February two whole consignments of paper and cardboard recycling from the street wheelie bin collections was rejected because of contamination, and apparently this is typical. 

In addition, from the blocks of flats and apartments, that are multiplying in these parts due to a massive building programme, plastics cannot currently be recycled.  If the residents, when they have the required transport, take their recycling to the local Kent County Council Centre, as I do, they have no facilities for taking in plastic.  That is a matter I have been raising for the last 3 years, and it is not good enough, as is Kent's recycling record overall. 

As I have said, everything from the blocks of homes goes to incineration, so now I have a on-site, COVID safe, meeting due with the council officer responsible for Waste and Recycling, with contact to KCC, to discuss the way forward.  We aim to set up more recycling collection possibilities for all residents and greatly improve the collection rates.  But, contamination IS the big problem, as I am sure it is for most local authorities.  That costs tax payers money rather than boosting the income from recycling. :( 

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02 April 2021, 14:35:25 »

I got to know a crap dealer that started off small and built up to a multi million pound business

Where thurs muck thars brass Skruntie lad!  :y                                          ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02 April 2021, 15:10:26 »

We (Horsham District/West Sussex) have three full sized wheely bins and fortnightly collections...

One bin for mixed recycling (glass, plastic, paper, card and metal), one for garden waste (grass, branches, leaves etc), and one for general household, which is burned for energy and the remains to landfill. Household is collected on week 1 and the other two on week 2.

Doesn't take a genius to scale it up for a tower block type place... Large commercial bins for all three options. :-X

None of this basket nonsense that leftardliberalist council seem to prefer, with a basket for each type of yoghurt pot or different coloured glass, and fifteen different collection days depending on the day of the week and which way the wind is blowing.
Onanists always think outside the box.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02 April 2021, 15:43:43 »

Doesn't take a genius to scale it up for a tower block type place... Large commercial bins for all three options. :-X

Tower blocks have rubbish chutes the residents just dump everything down
retro-fitting 2 or 3 additional chutes for  cardboard, glass, metal or whatever to old buildings is not workable in many cases.

and if it was, that doesn't mean people would put things down the correct chute, much like people don't put things in the right bins ,either through stupidity or laziness

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 02 April 2021, 15:49:22 »

There's that... In which case, someone will have to pay more to sort the rubbish before they bury it. Or make the residents sort the rubbish before dropping it down the hole.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 02 April 2021, 16:34:52 »

and if it was, that doesn't mean people would put things down the correct chute, much like people don't put things in the right bins ,either through stupidity or laziness

At work there are various bins in the brew areas for ally cans & general waste. Even if you do put the correct waste in the appropriate bin, all the bags are collected & dumped in the same skip  ???

How about clean or dirty MRFs?

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 02 April 2021, 16:44:18 »

Tower blocks have rubbish chutes the residents just dump everything down
retro-fitting 2 or 3 additional chutes for  cardboard, glass, metal or whatever to old buildings is not workable in many cases.

...and that is the problem Dave :y :y

That is what the council guy and I will be looking into.  There is not enough space around the base of many blocks for the bulk waste bins normally supplied. So, we have already agreed that there has to be a separate recycling bulk bins - each for glass, metal, cardboard, plastic - area away from the blocks - say one site for 3-4 blocks.  But that is a cost that may not be able to be covered by the selling of the recyclable material. In addition there is that human nature issue....................................!!  To persuade residents to walk with their separated recycling, let alone them separating in the process is a very real issue.

On the face of it that is why the waste contractor, around Ashford it is Biffa, simply takes everything collected from the many blocks of flats and apartments to the incinerator. It is a very real issue that somehow has a solution! :P :P :D ;)
« Last Edit: 02 April 2021, 16:45:57 by Lizzie Zoom »

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02 April 2021, 16:48:00 »

There's that... In which case, someone will have to pay more to sort the rubbish before they bury it. Or make the residents sort the rubbish before dropping it down the hole.

But there is just one chute for one bin, as Dave correctly stated. ;)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02 April 2021, 16:48:55 »

In addition there is that human nature issue....................................!!  To persuade residents to walk with their separated recycling, let alone them separating in the process is a very real issue. ....

and there's not a chance they will .... as above, at work, the bins are virtually next to each other and waste just goes into the closest bin

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02 April 2021, 17:12:33 »

You only have to look at the rubbish left in parks across the country  earlier this week, to realise that quite a number of people couldn't give a toss about the environment or recycling.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02 April 2021, 17:52:08 »

You only have to look at the rubbish left in parks across the country  earlier this week, to realise that quite a number of people couldn't give a toss about the environment or recycling.

Yes, those scenes were disgusting! >:( >:(

So many people now think that someone else will pick up their rubbish as they are so stupid and lazy to do it themselves >:( >:(

They never seemed to get fined, so like for the bulk fly tippers of this world there is no real deterrent. 
« Last Edit: 02 April 2021, 17:54:37 by Lizzie Zoom »

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 02 April 2021, 18:59:34 »

Surely the LA can claim credits for setting, and meeting, recycling targets, so the incentives might not be as obvious as selling the recycling. You should look at the West Sussex system as a whole.

A more extreme solution would be to remove such housing altogether, but I appreciate that's not necessarily a populist view.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02 April 2021, 19:20:00 »

the local country park was full of barbeque stuff & beer cans/bottles this morning  >:( >:(

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02 April 2021, 19:39:29 »

All the reports regards the parks and scattered waste is bad enough looking at the ammount left.  But in all fairness why why dont they put bigger bins in place even if its just for bank holidays or school holidays.  I am sure this would encourage people to place thier waste in them.

I havent been in a park for a few years but when I was the bins were allways overflowing.

Who do you blame, the park authorities or the people who cant find space in the bin for thier rubbish?

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 02 April 2021, 19:42:55 »

Thats the problem , people a lazy f1cks.

We live rural with no refuse collections. It is quite easy to separate stuff into categories and then put it in the right bins.

We open the lid for the “ general waste” i.e. landfill and lazy s0ds have just put everything in there. People are just lazy. I don’t know what the answer is
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 02 April 2021, 19:48:33 »

All the reports regards the parks and scattered waste is bad enough looking at the ammount left.  But in all fairness why why dont they put bigger bins in place even if its just for bank holidays or school holidays.  I am sure this would encourage people to place thier waste in them.

I havent been in a park for a few years but when I was the bins were allways overflowing.

Who do you blame, the park authorities or the people who cant find space in the bin for thier rubbish?

THE PEOPLE . Got rubbish? Take responsibility and take it away with you to dispose of. I still see lazy f1cks opening a pack of fags and stuff just dropping out of their hands. Farmers near us just lob their rubbish out of their vehicles as they escape home to the town at the end of the day or tie it up neatly and put it in a tree for a fox to rip apart later.  Take responsibility.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02 April 2021, 20:49:32 »

you could put 10 skips in our park & you'd still get the louts lob their McDonalds/other fast food packaging out of the window of their car in the car park ..... you see litter on the floor next to the bins.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 02 April 2021, 21:21:59 »

you could put 10 skips in our park & you'd still get the louts lob their McDonalds/other fast food packaging out of the window of their car in the car park ..... you see litter on the floor next to the bins.

That really gets my goat and sadly is a common sight in the car parks of McDonalds, KFC etc  >:(

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 02 April 2021, 21:33:48 »

I reckon litter picking duties ought to be given to the youth offenders.  Put them in PINK high viz jackets and hard hats and put them in all the busiest places  :-\

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 02 April 2021, 22:01:49 »

There was a post in Doncaster the other day and all I could think of was the last time I went in to Donny from the A1 the dual carriage was totally full of all sorts of waste paper and full of ground in road dirt and looked like it had been like that for weeks. :-X

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 03 April 2021, 13:21:59 »

In short, this country of ours has a lot of dirty, lazy and stupid people who have no respect for themselves, their national, nor environment, growing up in a throw away society that often does not care where and when they "throw away"!! >:( >:( >:(

The penalties for litter louts should be a lot more than they are now, or they should be shot!  ;)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 03 April 2021, 15:48:05 »

So why house them?

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 03 April 2021, 20:04:30 »

In short, this country of ours has a lot of dirty, lazy and stupid people who have no respect for themselves, their national, nor environment, growing up in a throw away society that often does not care where and when they "throw away"!! >:( >:( >:(

The penalties for litter louts should be a lot more than they are now, or they should be shot!  ;)

Lizzie!

That's not very liberal of you....   You'll look like you're fitting in round here if you're not careful!  ::)  ;D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 03 April 2021, 20:17:34 »

Lizzie!

That's not very liberal of you....   You'll look like you're fitting in round here if you're not careful!  ::)  ;D

;D ;D ;D  You are so right Sir Tigger, but I had to join the TB Party eventually!! ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 03 April 2021, 20:17:56 »

, or they should be shot!  ;)

... in front of their families?  ::) ::)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 03 April 2021, 20:19:50 »

Now that would not be very nice...............but..........TB help please....advice!! :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 03 April 2021, 20:26:18 »

Now that would not be very nice...............but..........TB help please....advice!! :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;)

It was a quote from Clarkson on the One Show  ;)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15993549 .... how long ago?!!?  :o
« Last Edit: 03 April 2021, 20:27:50 by Andy B »

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 03 April 2021, 21:11:31 »

Bloody hell!! :o :o :o  So I am treading in the footsteps of Clackson :o :o :o. That IS dreadful! ;D ;D ;)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 03 April 2021, 21:12:25 »

Bloody hell!! :o :o :o  So I am treading in the footsteps of Clackson :o :o :o. That IS dreadful! ;D ;D ;)

;) ;) :y

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 06 April 2021, 12:00:48 »

If you want to force recycling without it being too troublesome, follow the system they use in the USA. When you buy a can/bottle you are charged 10 cents per container (price may have changed) as a surcharge. When you are done with the containers, you can take them back to the shop. Outside is a recycling machine that reads the barcode and counts the items. Once done, it issues you with a voucher for X value in that store.

Hence why in older films you'd always see the homeless pushing a trolley around full of cans/bottles.
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 06 April 2021, 13:20:24 »

If you want to force recycling without it being too troublesome, follow the system they use in the USA. When you buy a can/bottle you are charged 10 cents per container (price may have changed) as a surcharge. When you are done with the containers, you can take them back to the shop. Outside is a recycling machine that reads the barcode and counts the items. Once done, it issues you with a voucher for X value in that store.

Hence why in older films you'd always see the homeless pushing a trolley around full of cans/bottles.

The homeless over here would be set alight or kicked to death, robbed of their collection of cans by the scummy bastards that wander the streets of the UK. 
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 06 April 2021, 15:20:31 »

The homeless over here would be set alight or kicked to death, robbed of their collection of cans by the scummy bastards that wander the streets of the UK.

A plan with no drawbacks? Yes I am kidding.
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 06 April 2021, 16:01:58 »

A deposit on a bottle .....didnt we have that on glass pop bottles 50 yrs ago?   ::)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 06 April 2021, 16:53:07 »

A deposit on a bottle .....didnt we have that on glass pop bottles 50 yrs ago?   ::)

Yep, and back in the 1950's we could get money for collecting glass jam jars. :D ;)

If I remember correctly we got 1d per jam jar at the local pub. :y
« Last Edit: 06 April 2021, 16:55:50 by Lizzie Zoom »

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 06 April 2021, 19:56:04 »

I remember my mate having to take his piss head fathers beer empties back so he could afford to come to the Saturday afternoon flicks with me. The princely sum of 1/6d.  :D

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 06 April 2021, 23:56:27 »

Ahem.  All brought up, and nurtured by your generation.  :-X
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 07 April 2021, 09:43:08 »

It wasn't even that long ago.

And lets not forget that brewers and dairies that delivered reused their glass bottles, plastic crates and stainless steel barrels hundreds of times. Which is real recycling.

iansoutham

• SE London
    • Omega 2.0 m/f/l est CDX
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 07 April 2021, 09:56:20 »

How about shot by their families, made to dig out the bullet, re-build (or whatever you do to refill them) and use on the next person?

If anyone refuses, shoot them first by a designated official, saving the bullet of course.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 07 April 2021, 10:29:07 »

Ahem.  All brought up, and nurtured by your generation.  :-X

;D

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.