Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mental health issues  (Read 5778 times)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
Re: Mental health issues
« Reply #75 on: 29 January 2021, 18:40:15 »

I think a man in a dress and a wig is taking the piss, if all he needs is 'self identification' to become a woman.

A genuine trans (born in the wrong body) would want to be shot of his penis, or have it hollowed out and turned into a 'make do and mend' vagina. ::) A real trans woman would not want to keep 'male bits'

Not sure what could be done about his balls......perhaps they could be given to his dog as a culinary treat. ;D

And that is what happens unless for medical reasons the sex reassignment op cannot be performed.  But in all cases that are under medical supervision, female hormones are prescribed which shrink the male organs. ;)

The male version of this op is far more complicated and expensive.

The rapist 'trans' I mentioned earlier still had his tackle after 4 years of self-identification. Playing the system perhaps. ::)

It takes some balls to do that in prison

if they transfer him to the right prison/wing , she would get a free Penis removal   ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Mental health issues
« Reply #76 on: 29 January 2021, 18:43:36 »

I think a man in a dress and a wig is taking the piss, if all he needs is 'self identification' to become a woman.

A genuine trans (born in the wrong body) would want to be shot of his penis, or have it hollowed out and turned into a 'make do and mend' vagina. ::) A real trans woman would not want to keep 'male bits'

Not sure what could be done about his balls......perhaps they could be given to his dog as a culinary treat. ;D

And that is what happens unless for medical reasons the sex reassignment op cannot be performed.  But in all cases that are under medical supervision, female hormones are prescribed which shrink the male organs. ;)

The male version of this op is far more complicated and expensive.

The rapist 'trans' I mentioned earlier still had his tackle after 4 years of self-identification. Playing the system perhaps. ::)

It takes some balls to do that in prison

if they transfer him to the right prison/wing , she would get a free Penis removal   ;)

After his erect penis called a stir amongst the 'the ladies of cell bock H' he was sent to a male prison.......which is where he should have been sent in the first place. ;) ::)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.