Omega Help Area > Omega Electrical and Audio Help

alpine radio

(1/1)

kjgurmin:
high all i picked up an alpine radio and changer cheap but there is no front to the radio dont know if anyone have a front for sale if so could you let me know the model number is cdm 9825 rb.cheers john..

Bo Bo:
tunnie, where are you?

theolodian:

--- Quote ---high all i picked up an alpine radio and changer cheap but there is no front to the radio dont know if anyone have a front for sale if so could you let me know the model number is cdm 9825 rb.cheers john..
--- End quote ---
Yeah, as in 5 finger discount   ::)

tunnie:

--- Quote ---tunnie, where are you?
--- End quote ---

Hello!!!

I have the Alpine 9854 and its very, very good. Much better than the Kenwood rubbish that i had before.

The 9825 is a good unit, though strange why you don't have the front... think Theo maybe right... ::)

I doubt you will get your hands on just the front unit.... no one in their right mind would sell it on its own if you have the whole unit...

nixoro:

--- Quote ---high all i picked up an alpine radio and changer cheap but there is no front to the radio dont know if anyone have a front for sale if so could you let me know the model number is cdm 9825 rb.cheers john..
--- End quote ---

Not sure why someone would sell without the front but heres a complete one on ebay you maybe able to make use of it, I think this is the same radio.

Ebay Link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Alpine-Cd-Head-unit-CDM-9825-RB-Bass-engine-CDM9825RB_W0QQitemZ290037411092QQihZ019QQcategoryZ39755QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version