Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Politicising murder.  (Read 3624 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Politicising murder.
« on: 11 March 2021, 19:57:31 »

Just to show how low Politicians will sink in pushing their agendas, and give Opti a pink fit......

After the murder of Sarah Everard, Baroness Jones (Green party) has called for a 6pm curfew for men to be implemented in this country !

https://order-order.com/2021/03/11/watch-green-party-peer-calls-for-6pm-curfew-for-men/

Of course these morons also support the right of gender, self indentification, so its going to be difficult to implement.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Politicising murder.
« Reply #1 on: 11 March 2021, 20:05:14 »

Come on, Albs. There's politics and there's the Green Party. Everyone knows they're not a proper political party, more a club for lentil munching lunatics, largely ignored in Westminster and, mostly, in the rest of the country.
Diesel till I die

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 March 2021, 20:06:59 »

Do people only get killed after 6 PM then  :P

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 March 2021, 20:18:44 »

just say that she got her way ..... on the days that I work, I work 0600 to 1800 .... so will I not be able to work? Or will I just have to have a note off my Mum to say why I want to be out from 1800 till 1900? It's a stupid, ridiculous, unworkable, unenforceable thing to even suggest.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 March 2021, 20:24:20 »

just say that she got her way ..... on the days that I work, I work 0600 to 1800 .... so will I not be able to work? Or will I just have to have a note off my Mum to say why I want to be out from 1800 till 1900? It's a stupid, ridiculous, unworkable, unenforceable thing to even suggest.

Don't be daft Andy!  ::)

This is 2021! You self identify as a woman and put a frock on. Job jobbed!  :y        ;D           
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 March 2021, 20:25:30 »

I believe she's being carted off to the home for bewildered lentil munchers.  ;D
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 March 2021, 20:30:21 »

As I was saying earlier Stemo I watch the television hardly at all now I'm absolutely fed up with the shite that's being spewed out by these imbeciles, I'm in my own world & it's great.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11 March 2021, 20:37:29 »

Come on, Albs. There's politics and there's the Green Party. Everyone knows they're not a proper political party, more a club for lentil munching lunatics, largely ignored in Westminster and, mostly, in the rest of the country.

If thats the case, where did all the green energy/ electric cars/ climate stuff come from then ?
The "all men are rapists" mantra has been doing the rounds amongst the feminazis for year. Now its arrived in the house of Lords.
I wouldnt rule anything out of becoming official thinking in this day and age.
The lunatics took over the asylum quite a while back.
We are now the inmates.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11 March 2021, 20:55:26 »

If thats the case, where did all the green energy/ electric cars/ climate stuff come from then ?
The "all men are rapists" mantra has been doing the rounds amongst the feminazis for year. Now its arrived in the house of Lords.
We are now the inmates.
Strangely, it just doesn't bother me, and I've stated why before. It's because this stuff only appears on the telly and internet as far as my life is concerned. As you know, I'm married to a headteacher and she's as disinterested as I am. It just doesn't affect our real lives, the people we know and work with are not bothered with all of this shite.
Maybe we just live in the real world. I wouldn't know half of what was happening with regards to BLM, LBGT, Etc, if it wasn't brought up on here.
Diesel till I die

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11 March 2021, 21:14:21 »

We are now the inmates.
Strangely, it just doesn't bother me, and I've stated why before. It's because this stuff only appears on the telly and internet as far as my life is concerned. As you know, I'm married to a headteacher and she's as disinterested as I am. It just doesn't affect our real lives, the people we know and work with are not bothered with all of this shite.
Maybe we just live in the real world. I wouldn't know half of what was happening with regards to BLM, LBGT, Etc, if it wasn't brought up on here.

That.

The modern way is to be offended for people who are just getting on with their lives.

The reactionary attitudes represented here are just the other side of the coin.

As they're the same thing, they're equally tedious and pathetic.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11 March 2021, 21:14:52 »

My shifts are officially 2000 to 0600, so that's that bo laxed.

What about male policemen? Or firemen? Sorry, persons ::)

One of Ton Ee B Liar's nominations I presume :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11 March 2021, 21:21:14 »

It's not real life though, is it?  ;D
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11 March 2021, 21:36:49 »

It's not real life though, is it?  ;D
The House of Lords? apparently not ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

jimbobmccoy

• Intermediate Member
  • outer london
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11 March 2021, 21:51:34 »

By all accounts it’s a male policeman that’s allegedly ‘done the crime’

Best start banning them next I suppose.

Part of me wonders what the world will be like in 100 years, the rest of me is just glad I won’t be here for it.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 11 March 2021, 22:04:51 »

It was a policeman what done it  :o    ::)   :-\   
allegedly
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.