Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What a strange world we live in  (Read 2253 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: What a strange world we live in
« Reply #15 on: 21 October 2021, 19:21:24 »

Does Jaime have to fully open his arse for you to get your tongue right up there?
I'm pleased to announce that my 'arris remains a no-go area.

Although in the modern world of allowing anything except being white, male and straight, I am probably not allowed to say that.
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 21 October 2021, 19:38:36 »

I agree that there always have been and always will be, men who attack women, and attack other men for that matter.
It can never be completely stopped unfortunately, as it is imbedded in the worst side of human nature, but the answer can never be for women to be too fearful to live their lives.
We as a society should do everything possible to reduce the problem.
Police put back on the streets instead of the present situation of being a mixture of social workers / diversity enforcers might be a start. As would much harsher punishments, including the death penalty, for serious offenders.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 21 October 2021, 19:51:13 »

Does Jaime have to fully open his arse for you to get your tongue right up there?
I'm pleased to announce that my 'arris remains a no-go area.

Although in the modern world of allowing anything except being white, male and straight, I am probably not allowed to say that.

That is transphobic. ;D

In 2021 we are asked to believe that a straight man should be willing to have sex with a trans woman lesbian......or he is transphobic.

Apparently it is not the slightest bit gay. ::) ::)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 21 October 2021, 20:01:48 »

but the answer can never be for women to be too fearful to live their lives.
I think we actually agree.  I'm just saying that women (and men) should consider the risks and mitigate some of them.

as a society should do everything possible to reduce the problem.
Police put back on the streets instead of the present situation of being a mixture of social workers / diversity enforcers might be a start. As would much harsher punishments, including the death penalty, for serious offenders.
Again, I think we agree.  Although the media will say police is not the answer, as it was the police responsible here. The liberal leftie media will probably also say that the rapist is somehow a victim himself, and should be looked after in a 5 star hotel.

I do believe, though, we disagree on what is classed serious enough for the death penalty.
Grumpy old man

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 21 October 2021, 23:48:58 »

Nobody in this world can guarantee that a woman out alone at night will be safe.  So why was she out alone, walking miles, at night.  If you had a daughter, would you let her walk alone in the dark streets of South London?

I wish it wasn't that way. It shouldn't be that way. But it is. And always will be.

And she was silly, partly for being so stupid, but also because she clearly thought the laws didn't apply to her.  You could argue that her punishment was a little harsh.  But as somebody who clearly felt her needs were more important than everybody elses, she would have been on the cull list anyway.

The fact he was a policeman is shocking.  But that wasn't my point.  Yes, he was the criminal, she wasn't (though was, as she shouldn't have been out walking miles from her mates during covid lockdowns).  But if I walked though Bletchley Queensway with £10,000 cash in a clear plastic bag, I'd expect to be jumped. It would be a stupid thing to do.

I have to hope that somehow you are incapable of writing what you are thinking and that it gets corrupted in some way when you actually type it .
I've seen you write some shit over the years but that is utterly repugnant and way below your normal low bar .
You really should consider deleting that post , you will be remembered for it .

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 22 October 2021, 11:59:59 »

I have to hope that somehow you are incapable of writing what you are thinking and that it gets corrupted in some way when you actually type it .
I've seen you write some shit over the years but that is utterly repugnant and way below your normal low bar .
Which bit are you disagreeing with?  The bit about how obeying lockdown laws not applying to her, or the bit about thinking that walking a fair distance alone at night when nobody else was around (as it was lockdown, remember) was a good idea?

As, for 100% clarity, the 1st was illegal, hence she should not have been doing it, and the 2nd was ill considered, hence a bit of a silly idea.
Grumpy old man

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 22 October 2021, 12:31:06 »

I think that an awareness of our surroundings should be a major consideration when we are out and about in our daily lives. That means all of us, male and female, (other genders are now available it seems). There is now a sizeable  percentage of the population who are so addicted to their social media and mobile use that they are totally unaware what the hell is going on around them. In a perfect world, women, and men, should be able to go about their daily lives in complete safety. Unfortunately, it ain't perfect and so caution, but not fear, should be uppermost. That's my two penneth on this subject anyway.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 22 October 2021, 12:34:30 »

Speeding is also illegal.

Being stupid, whilst ill-advised, is not.

Incidentally, said Copper, lived in Kent. So by the same token, why was he in London hunting for his prey... During a lock down?

She was a victim of circumstance. And, under said Lock down laws she was allowed out for exercise and visiting under the bubble system.

No one deserves to be raped or murdered, whether it is a direct consequence of a questionable choice or by chance and the only reason this particular event is being blown out of all proportion is because the rapist and/or murderer was a white male copper, whom it might be suggested ought to have known that it was wrong...

Where's the outrage over the kids/girlss that suffer similar fates at the hands of community elders and the like? Or that chap buggering and stabbing random young men on Wimbledon Common a few years ago?

There isn't any, because minorities and diverse groups can simply do no wrong. And that in itself is wrong.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 22 October 2021, 13:02:41 »

I think that an awareness of our surroundings should be a major consideration when we are out and about in our daily lives. That means all of us, male and female, (other genders are now available it seems). There is now a sizeable  percentage of the population who are so addicted to their social media and mobile use that they are totally unaware what the hell is going on around them. In a perfect world, women, and men, should be able to go about their daily lives in complete safety. Unfortunately, it ain't perfect and so caution, but not fear, should be uppermost. That's my two penneth on this subject anyway.

According to the BBC another 98 genders are available to choose from. :)

This number is rising.

I am obviously thick because no matter hard I try I can only think of two. :-\

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 22 October 2021, 13:51:44 »

And I can only shag one :y
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 22 October 2021, 13:56:16 »

Self isn't a gender :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 22 October 2021, 13:56:48 »

Now I think about it Rae I also have only had sex with one gender.

Perhaps I need to be more diverse and inclusive, and try out some of the other 99 genders.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 22 October 2021, 13:57:33 »

Self isn't a gender :D

You should know🐑😂
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 22 October 2021, 13:59:11 »

Now I think about it Rae I also have only had sex with one gender.

Perhaps I need to be more diverse and inclusive, and try out some of the other 99 genders.
                 But they’ll move the goal posts by the time you shag 98 there’ll be another 99
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 22 October 2021, 14:19:43 »

How very respectful you all are to the young lady that was raped and murdered. I will try and lighten almost any situation up, but I just can't think of any way of putting a funny side on this.
The mind boggles.
Diesel till I die
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.