Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What a strange world we live in  (Read 2263 times)

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: What a strange world we live in
« Reply #30 on: 22 October 2021, 14:24:03 »

I have to hope that somehow you are incapable of writing what you are thinking and that it gets corrupted in some way when you actually type it .
I've seen you write some shit over the years but that is utterly repugnant and way below your normal low bar .
Which bit are you disagreeing with?  The bit about how obeying lockdown laws not applying to her, or the bit about thinking that walking a fair distance alone at night when nobody else was around (as it was lockdown, remember) was a good idea?

As, for 100% clarity, the 1st was illegal, hence she should not have been doing it, and the 2nd was ill considered, hence a bit of a silly idea.

I never argue on the 'net , I often do debate but that only works with those that are of rational mindset.
Your denouement that because she was silly , broke lock down rules and had the temerity to walk out alone in a Capital City she therefore deserved to be culled , your words not mine , say more about you than I ever could .
I sincerely hope fate never touches yours and /or your families  life like it did to that poor girls  .

I'll continue to file you under " Sad " but will occasionally look to see if you improve with age  .
« Last Edit: 22 October 2021, 14:25:58 by Olympia5776 »

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 22 October 2021, 14:34:29 »

I believe Rae is talking sheep, if that helps.

You're right of course, and there's a very fine line between banter and not.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 22 October 2021, 14:45:37 »

It's 'mission creep' and is an inevitable part of this forum.

The original poster may start by talking about how to remove stains from his/her underwear, or the price of fish.......by post 19 the talk has turned to 'digging up Maggie Thatcher' or the best electric car available for £40,000.

People can say whatever they want. Some of it I like, some of it I don't......but I'm not here to police what people say.

TB has his views
Rae has his views
Al Gollum has his views
Opti the handsome has his views. :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 22 October 2021, 14:50:23 »

That's a fairly ambiguous definition of handsome  :D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 22 October 2021, 14:55:46 »

That's a fairly ambiguous definition of handsome  :D

Ambiguous.....certainly. ;D Deluded even. ;D

But if a man can become a woman  it should be relatively easy to turn an ugly Neanderthal bastard into a 'handsome young man'

Yes....I now identify as handsome, so it must be true. ::)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 22 October 2021, 15:46:15 »

It's 'mission creep' and is an inevitable part of this forum.

The original poster may start by talking about how to remove stains from his/her underwear, or the price of fish.......by post 19 the talk has turned to 'digging up Maggie Thatcher' or the best electric car available for £40,000.

People can say whatever they want. Some of it I like, some of it I don't......but I'm not here to police what people say.

TB has his views
Rae has his views
Al Gollum has his views
Opti the handsome has his views. :)
And Albs has infinite wisdom

Cant argue with that.  :y
And thankyou for saying so.  :-[

:D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 22 October 2021, 17:26:38 »

Good Lord, it's spreading  :D

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 22 October 2021, 18:26:09 »

I believe Rae is talking sheep, if that helps.

You're right of course, and there's a very fine line between banter and not.
                Yes of course, thank you for that Dr.👍 As denoted by the image of a sheep in my reply. 
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 23 October 2021, 14:24:59 »

How very respectful you all are to the young lady that was raped and murdered. I will try and lighten almost any situation up, but I just can't think of any way of putting a funny side on this.
The mind boggles.

I cannot agree more!

I am dumbfounded that anyone can think it was the fault of Sarah Everard  to be killed in the way she was after suffering what we can only imagine was a terrifying ordeal.

So no woman should be out walking alone during the hours of darkness then TB??  No wonder there are so many many who think women are fair game and are at fault when they are rapped!! >:( >:(

All the time there are men in the world like you nothing will change and all girls and women will continue to live in fear when out and about as should be their lawful right.  Just note that Sarah was going to walk 50 minutes to her home (so what? She was not going outside London, and was going between neighbouring Boroughs in the highly populated major City of London, with busy roads, well lit streets and other people always going about their business at all hours. She did go across Clapham Common, which I would never do, but she survived that as, in a good World, everyone should.  It was then she was accosted by a bloody bent copper who gained her trust, then kidnapped her in these well inhabited streets of London, not down some dark,lonely and miles from anywhere country lane.  I suppose if it was 1888 you TB would blame the victims of Jack The Ripper for their gruesome murders?! ::) ::)

Just remember that young girls and women are being also attacked in the daylight hours by predatory males who have been brought up to believe females are for their pleasure and taking.  This is what must change in our society for the 21st century, but will not if men like you keep preaching the sick nonsense you are! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 23 October 2021, 14:36:14 »

Fooking hell......this  is turning into a 'kick TB in the ballbag' thread. :-X

He is entitled to his opinion.

TB is merely saying that women need to be careful, because much as we would like it we don't live in a perfect world.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 23 October 2021, 14:44:59 »

I've kept out of this until now, this young woman was a friend of my Sons partner they were at University together you could have not have met a more intelligent & likeable young lady, she was certainly not " stupid or silly" as some have suggested, she trusted someone who took advantage of the trust put in him by the powers that be, nobody deserves to be murdered in cold blood God rest her soul.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 23 October 2021, 15:33:38 »

TB is merely saying that women need to be careful, because much as we would like it we don't live in a perfect world.

No, TB was saying she was silly and stupid with it being her fault what happened to her as she shoul; not have been out walking alone at night!! ::) ::) ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 23 October 2021, 16:22:10 »

No, TB was saying she was silly and stupid with it being her fault what happened to her as she shoul; not have been out walking alone at night!! ::) ::) ::)

In that case you must inform the 'thought police' and insist they control his thinking and use of language.

If he still fails to fall into line he must be banned from the forum.......which may prove difficult. ;D ::) ::) ::)

If this fails he must be sent to Room 101, where he must receive a lobotomy for his own good.

.......or you can simply say you don't agree with what he posted. :)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 23 October 2021, 16:58:39 »

In that case you must inform the 'thought police' and insist they control his thinking and use of language.

If he still fails to fall into line he must be banned from the forum.......which may prove difficult. ;D ::) ::) ::)

If this fails he must be sent to Room 101, where he must receive a lobotomy for his own good.

Rubbish!!

He decided to make public his beliefs on a public forum and upset people with frankly disturbing comments for any girl or women daring now to use this web site.

Like you banging away constantly or eventually in every thread, taking the mickey on racist, and general diversity matters that greatly affect highly vulnerable people.

This Forum once did not allow that being 'family' friendly; it policed itself to keep us ALL in check (yes, including me!)  Now repeatedly offensive and insulting threads to the relevant readers of them are unfortunately slipping through.

Of course personal opinion should be OK, but to keep on repeatedly as you are on some campaign against "wokism" and everything else that you believe is different from your 'white, straight, hot bloodied male' perspective is now getting, at the very least, boring.  We know what you think, end of Opti. ::) ::)  ::)

How about if someone starts banging on about fascism and the benefit of being ruled by Hitler and the Nazis and our society should change to that philosophy?  It would be very unpleasant yes, and highly offensive to many millions of people, yes?  But that would be many peoples personal opinion so all ok then?  To argue it would be bringing in the subject of the "thought police" as you keep doing to justify what offensive rubbish you are spouting is what any good Nazi or Neo-Nazi would do.  But that is OK then as it is someones opinion? ::) ::) ::)

Many women stopped posting on this forum some time ago as it became male orientated, but now any black, Asian, LGBT, and remaining women, still on here will also disappear like some in those categories already have.

Let us ALL go back TRYING to just posting comments that do not aim to be offensive or insulting and mean this again is a 'family' type forum which even the young feel unafraid of. ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 23 October 2021, 17:06:01 »

Rubbish!!

He decided to make public his beliefs on a public forum and upset people with frankly disturbing comments for any girl or women daring now to use this web site.

Like you banging away constantly or eventually in every thread, taking the mickey on racist, and general diversity matters that greatly affect highly vulnerable people.

This Forum once did not allow that being 'family' friendly; it policed itself to keep us ALL in check (yes, including me!)  Now repeatedly offensive and insulting threads to the relevant readers of them are unfortunately slipping through.

Of course personal opinion should be OK, but to keep on repeatedly as you are on some campaign against "wokism" and everything else that you believe is different from your 'white, straight, hot bloodied male' perspective is now getting, at the very least, boring.  We know what you think, end of Opti. ::) ::)  ::)

How about if someone starts banging on about fascism and the benefit of being ruled by Hitler and the Nazis and our society should change to that philosophy?  It would be very unpleasant yes, and highly offensive to many millions of people, yes?  But that would be many peoples personal opinion so all ok then?  To argue it would be bringing in the subject of the "thought police" as you keep doing to justify what offensive rubbish you are spouting is what any good Nazi or Neo-Nazi would do.  But that is OK then as it is someones opinion? ::) ::) ::)

Many women stopped posting on this forum some time ago as it became male orientated, but now any black, Asian, LGBT, and remaining women, still on here will also disappear like some in those categories already have.

Let us ALL go back TRYING to just posting comments that do not aim to be offensive or insulting and mean this again is a 'family' type forum which even the young feel unafraid of. ;)

I don't recall there being a large number of girls here at OOF. ::)

Three or four at best, with just one feeling the need to constantly educate the meat and two veg variety of Neanderthals.  :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.