Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: body kits  (Read 379 times)

want a 3.2 manual

• View Profile
body kits
« on: 08 November 2009, 10:38:55 »

im new to this as u might guess i love my 2.2 omega but i wanna make a 1 off show car thts why i asked about 6 speed manual box and got told about this site and was told best place to go, can u plz give me sum advice on where i can maybe get 1 and also websites for body kits plz thanks for all the help

feeutfo

Re: body kits
« Reply #1 on: 08 November 2009, 11:06:47 »

most of the info on here is aimed at keeping these cars as Mr Vx made them tbh. Lowering and body kits tend to involve irmscher or steinmetz. The former being very rare these days as its all been discontinued for the Omega. Althoug lmf do the front bumper on occassion for over 600 sobs!!!

pedroMV6

• Omega Knight
  • York
  • Der Metzgermeister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08 November 2009, 20:13:20 »

im new to this as u might guess i love my 2.2 omega but i wanna make a 1 off show car thts why i asked about 6 speed manual box and got told about this site and was told best place to go, can u plz give me sum advice on where i can maybe get 1 and also websites for body kits plz thanks for all the help

Dude - is it so hard to type proper English? ;)
Took me ages to understand that..........
Loving the Vectra C 2.2 diesel!

I_want_an_Omega

« Reply #3 on: 08 November 2009, 21:07:44 »

Dude - is it so hard to type proper English? ;)
Took me ages to understand that..........

Well said my dear chap  :)

feeutfo

« Reply #4 on: 08 November 2009, 21:39:03 »

take no notice of the winge bags. I understood every word! However there is a forum rule about no text speak. For those senile old buggers who wont move with the times.  ;)

Anyway, back on topic, maybe a look through the gallery would give some ideas.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.