Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Omega Estate LPG wanted  (Read 4660 times)

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Estate LPG wanted
« Reply #15 on: 24 March 2012, 10:24:25 »

lol guys!!  you really do know how to make me laugh when I'm bunged up with a head cold   :y

I'll show my SIL the Elite, the big tank in the boot might put her off, like someone said, it makes an estate pretty useless with it there - wonder why they didnt put it lengthways down the side of the boot?  At least you could still drop the back seats then.....

I dont think she's in a mad rush, the Merc is still going despite having a diesel leak that will cost a fortune to put right apparantly, so she's prepared to wait for the right car.

cheers,

Claire

Very difficult to get it through an inspection and, in a collision, it's like a missile because it won't compress ;)
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Guinney1971

• Intermediate Member
  • Nottinghamshire
    • Renault Grand Scenic
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Estate LPG wanted
« Reply #16 on: 25 March 2012, 09:21:17 »

lol guys!!  you really do know how to make me laugh when I'm bunged up with a head cold   :y

I'll show my SIL the Elite, the big tank in the boot might put her off, like someone said, it makes an estate pretty useless with it there - wonder why they didnt put it lengthways down the side of the boot?  At least you could still drop the back seats then.....

I dont think she's in a mad rush, the Merc is still going despite having a diesel leak that will cost a fortune to put right apparantly, so she's prepared to wait for the right car.

cheers,

Claire

Very difficult to get it through an inspection and, in a collision, it's like a missile because it won't compress ;)

ah, good point well made  :)

I'll have a chat to her in the coming weeks and get a more definate price/wishlist for a car off of her, then start the search in earnest - she might yet got for a diesel, but I think she's warming to the idea of fuel thats virtually half price  :)
Claire & Phill
Renault Grand Scenic 'Maxim' 1.9dCi 120
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.