Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Dead Person

<< < (480/558) > >>

Sir Tigger KC:

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 20 January 2023, 14:24:46 ---
The Reliant factory was literally down the road from where we used to live. There would be rows and rows of plastic pigs out front in an attempt to seduce people with just a motorcycle licence. :D

--- End quote ---

I saw a plastic pig in Exeter the other day. First time I've seen one on the road for ages.  :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: Sir Tigger KC on 20 January 2023, 17:49:57 ---
--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 20 January 2023, 14:24:46 ---
The Reliant factory was literally down the road from where we used to live. There would be rows and rows of plastic pigs out front in an attempt to seduce people with just a motorcycle licence. :D

--- End quote ---

I saw a plastic pig in Exeter the other day. First time I've seen one on the road for ages.  :)

--- End quote ---

As a callow yoof I had two pigs. Rolled them both, one when being 'followed' by the constabulary. ;D ;D

Funny now. ;D.....but as a not yet  16 year old not so funny at the time.

Keith ABS:

--- Quote from: Sir Tigger KC on 20 January 2023, 17:49:57 ---

--- End quote ---

On reason they are a very rare sight on the roads nowdays is that most of them are being sent around the shale and tarmac ovals of the country being banger raced.
Its amazing to see what spees are possible without the tipping over after seeing just how sedatly they were driven on the roads

redelitev6:
Sylvia Syms , looked very good in "Ice cold in Alex" 89 years

Olympia5776:
A beautiful lady and a wonderful actress .
RIP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version