Chat Area > General Discussion Area

24 migrants drowned in channel

<< < (5/19) > >>

Olympia5776:
Well this unequivocally an EU problem and the hypocrisy of them accusing Luckashenko of weaponising the migrants on the Polish border yet openly avoiding the issue of them crossing a border out of the EU into a non EU country  is repugnant , but wholly expected.

Perhaps , if this is the case , then the UK should say OK y'all travelled across various states of the EU to enter our country illegally  so it's only right and proper we will return you to the EU .
Ship and bus them to the Irish border and point them south .
I'm certain that many will turn north but let's see them sail across the Irish sea in a rubber boat or try and find succour in the warm and welcoming Unionist or Republican gated estates that are so loved up there ......

Before the usual suspects have an apoplectic fit .................I say this tongue in cheek.. ;)

STEMO:

--- Quote from: Olympia5776 on 25 November 2021, 12:23:11 ---Well this unequivocally an EU problem and the hypocrisy of them accusing Luckashenko of weaponising the migrants on the Polish border yet openly avoiding the issue of them crossing a border out of the EU into a non EU country  is repugnant , but wholly expected.

Perhaps , if this is the case , then the UK should say OK y'all travelled across various states of the EU to enter our country illegally  so it's only right and proper we will return you to the EU .
I'm certain that many will turn north but let's see them sail across the Irish sea in a rubber boat or try and find succour in the warm and welcoming Unionist or Republican gated estates that are so loved up there ......

Before the usual suspects have an apoplectic fit .................I say this tongue in cheek.. ;)

--- End quote ---
That was all fine up until that last bit.

Olympia5776:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 25 November 2021, 12:30:30 ---
--- Quote from: Olympia5776 on 25 November 2021, 12:23:11 ---Well this unequivocally an EU problem and the hypocrisy of them accusing Luckashenko of weaponising the migrants on the Polish border yet openly avoiding the issue of them crossing a border out of the EU into a non EU country  is repugnant , but wholly expected.

--- End quote ---
That was all fine up until that last bit.

--- End quote ---

I've got to cover my arse down here Steve....... ;)

Doctor Gollum:

--- Quote from: Nick W on 25 November 2021, 09:38:10 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Tigger QC on 24 November 2021, 18:22:13 ---
Not really.  We paid the French to stop the boat people and they haven't bothered.  I expect some of that £54 mill has been trousered by French officials and politicians as well.  ::)

--- End quote ---

These are governments we're talking about. £54million is barely enough to set up a meeting room and acquire tea&biscuits/croissants&coffee.

--- End quote ---
They could start by paying the RNLI :-X

Varche:

--- End quote ---

Good idea. They could each be given a goodie bag with pork sausages and some Stilton cheese

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version