Chat Area > General Discussion Area

24 migrants drowned in channel

<< < (2/19) > >>

Sir Tigger KC:

--- Quote from: Lizzie Zoom on 24 November 2021, 17:17:45 ---That is terrible, a waste of human life, due to pure greed by the traffickers who the French Government is failing dismally to stop! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

--- End quote ---

Fixed that for you Lizzie.   ::)

This is on the French government who have allowed organised crime to flourish on their northern shores and I wouldn't be surprised if it emerged that there have been some nice fat brown envelopes ending up in the pockets of French officials and politicians courtesy of the people traffickers.  >:(

Lizzie Zoom:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 24 November 2021, 17:23:00 ---
--- Quote from: Lizzie Zoom on 24 November 2021, 17:17:45 ---That is terrible, a waste of human life, due to mans inhumanity to man, and pure greed by the traffickers who the French and UK Governments are failing dismally to stop! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

--- End quote ---
Yeah

--- End quote ---

Yes, I know how you and many others feel Steve about all these foreigners invading our lands.

But, just remember it was the Western nations including, and especially GB, that invaded their lands, robbed their lands of anything of worth, forced them into slavery and brought them to the West*, then got them to fight the 'White Mans Wars' in the 20th Century, then invaded their lands to fight wars in the 21st Century which destroyed the political and religious balance of those lands.

In short the West, along with Britain, created the history which has formed the modern challenge of mass movements of people.

To use an old saying:  We sowed the wind, now we reap the whirlwind.

Without forming a sealed, undemocratic, autocratic state, like China, I do not know of a sensible, practice, answer to this challenge for the UK or Europe. :( :(

*I of course recognise that some foreign, no-western, states and their peoples, especially in Africa, were also heavily involved in this.

Lizzie Zoom:

--- Quote from: Sir Tigger QC on 24 November 2021, 18:02:49 ---
--- Quote from: Lizzie Zoom on 24 November 2021, 17:17:45 ---That is terrible, a waste of human life, due to pure greed by the traffickers who the French Government is failing dismally to stop! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

--- End quote ---

This is on the French government who have allowed organised crime to flourish on their northern shores and I wouldn't be surprised if it emerged that there have been some nice fat brown envelopes ending up in the pockets of French officials and politicians courtesy of the people traffickers.  >:(

--- End quote ---

I agree, but after our Government paying the French at least £54 million to stop this challenge, our politicians are also responsible for it all. ;)

Migv6 le Frog Fan:
A terrible, but inevitable tragedy. I would imagine that the good that will come out of it, is that the politicians will now be shamed into putting a stop to it.
Cant imagine how they can let it carry on, and continue to use these people as political pawns, after this.

Sir Tigger KC:

--- Quote from: Lizzie Zoom on 24 November 2021, 18:11:12 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Tigger QC on 24 November 2021, 18:02:49 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I agree, but after our Government paying the French at least £54 million to stop this challenge, our politicians are also responsible for it all. ;)

--- End quote ---

Not really.  We paid the French to stop the boat people and they haven't bothered.  I expect some of that £54 mill has been trousered by French officials and politicians as well.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version